Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie teenage boy stabbed to death while trying to protect his girlfriend and hER friend

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

What a valiant hERo he is for sacrificing his life for his innocent angel of a girlfriend……

who will repay him for his sacrifice by getting dicked by a bunch of chads in less than 24 hours since his death.

All simps should PROVE their unconditional love and unbreakable loyalty to foids, by sacrificing their lives for foids.

The world would be a bettER place without them.

Last edited:
nothing of value was lost... wish the foids died too

What a cuck! I bet those cunts wanted to fuck the killERs afterwards!!!

Sexhaver problems.

It is sad to think that his girlfriend will fuck other men and not even remember his name in the future. Well, that's what you get for being a cuck I guess.

He seems like the hyper vigilant narcissist, good riddance. Too bad the women didn't follow suit. For everyone man's blood spilled a woman's should too. Egypt had the same idea

What a valiant hERo he is for sacrificing his life for his innocent angel of a girlfriend……

who will repay him for his sacrifice by getting dicked by a bunch of chads in less than 24 hours since his death.

All simps should PROVE their unconditional love and unbreakable loyalty to foids, by sacrificing their lives for foids.

If you have anything to say against this irl than people would come up with new insults just for you,lmao the fucking cucked state of this world

So now them cunts have no hero they are easy prey.... Interesting

It is sad to think that his girlfriend will fuck other men and not even remember his name in the future. Well, that's what you get for being a cuck I guess.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He isnt a cuck lol I dont understand you guys

Perps were definitely niggers though "I dont fight fair" stealing the knife from a store, random acts of violence, this shit has nigger written all over it.

I wonder what the skin color was of the one who stabbed him.

You just know those two foids went off with those guys after he died

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back