Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad in Asia incel at home

White/nigger people are fakecels

And he is 30 year old fat anglo (one of ugliest cumskin phenos)

Race = get out of jail free card

If you're ugly, you're an incel regardless of the race.
False because mayoskins are defeatist pussy manlets that have been handed everything on silver plate whereas the truecels are the shitskins.

False because mayoskins are defeatist pussy manlets that have been handed everything on silver plate whereas the truecels are the shitskins.
Why do you think ethnic foids wanna have sex with an ugly white incel?

JFL at the comments, they are saying it’s cause he is “exotic”

If he wasn't getting anything in the west I'd seriously advise him to stay in whatever chink country he's in

Once he takes her back and she sees other men mogging him at the airport she'll dump him inside of two weeks claiming he hit her the cuck white country will give her asylum no questions lol

There is no shortcut or loop hole for actual incels you make sacrifices (by moving to a shithole) or become a millionare

anglo (one of ugliest cumskin phenos)
Pure anglos still mog all Slavs and some Mediterranean phenos but yes mixed Anglo-Celtic people look a lot better than pure anglos (which is what the majority of white Americans like myself are).

Race = get out of jail free card
In chinkland sure but here at home race provides us with no advantage :feelsUgh:

Pure anglos still mog all Slavs and some Mediterranean phenos but yes mixed Anglo-Celtic people look a lot better than pure anglos (which is what the majority of white Americans like myself are).
Apparently the OP is Slavic :lul: it's over for him, riceland was his only way out

In chinkland sure but here at home race provides us with no advantage :feelsUgh:
"In chinkland sure but here at home race provides us with no advantage :feelsUgh:"

That because your competing with men who have the same race as you. But also mogg you via stats dumbass.

Why would JBW help you slay in a white vs white competition?

"In chinkland sure but here at home race provides us with no advantage :feelsUgh:"

That because your competing with men who have the same race as you. But also mogg you via stats dumbass.

Basic logic 101, I am genuinely surprised that people think that noodlewhores in the West are accessible to the average man if they have the same abundance of White choices as White toilets have.

Don’t get uppity with me shitskin I was agreeing with you.

comments like this is what causes curries abroad to think they will slay white puss if they come to America.:feelzez:
Seriously.

I can't believe how bluepilled some of my acquaintances are.

money and status duh
also doesn't matter if you're white

as long as they move up in money/status
especially when they are extremely low (ie SEA peasants)
I thought it was about getting sex for free.

JBW strikes again!!!!!