Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad kills girlfriend and dumps her body in bathtub full of acid.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Personality detector once again malfunctioned, resulting in deadly consequences. When will these foids learn?

6F172743 1744 47F9 A270 045360850B04

Last edited:
Hello, based department?

What a dazzling personality.

Lmao i bet this nigger got the idea from breaking bad

I saw this on the news. I saw his personality detector cloaking device

Needs to happen way more often.

at least he wasn't an evil inkel who writes mean things about women online :soy: he's a good boy, we all do stupid things sometimes, they should let him free :soy:

Remember guys, only good guys get women :feelshaha:

The pair, who had reportedly only known each other for a few weeks before their wedding day

Wow, if he married her within weeks of knowing each other then they definetly fucked on the 2nd or 3rd date. He accomplished more in life in a month then I have in almost my whole life and he pissed it all away like it was nothing.

They would rather blame all men instead of admitting they chosed the bad boys because they were better looking. They are like little children who are ashamed to admit that they made a mistake and just then start to cry because that makes them look cute and innocent

Last edited:
Happens every day, a huge number of so called chads treat women with total disrespect and abuse. Yet feminists are angry with us incels?

at least he wasn't an evil inkel who writes mean things about women online :soy: he's a good boy, we all do stupid things sometimes, they should let him free :soy:

I agree.

I mean sure, he did literally murder a woman but at least he’s not a misogynistic incel who says bad things about women on the internet.

We all make mistakes, he deserves to be forgiven and set free in Jesus name, Amen.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

He probably had good personality

Tja i guess Pech gehabt fotze :feelshaha::feelsclown:

“I can fix him”

They let chad do the dirty work for us :smonk:

At least he wasn't a toxic manchild who blame his wrist size :soy:

What do you mean her personality detector malfunctioned?! I can clearly see how mature and intelligent he is based on the photo. :foidSoy:

Who would have guessed that Chad had the personality of an incel?

What do you mean her personality detector malfunctioned?! I can clearly see how mature and intelligent he is based on the photo. :foidSoy:

yeah he has a “chiseled” heart and a “tall” soul

Happens every day, a huge number of so called chads treat women with total disrespect and abuse. Yet feminists are angry with us incels?

Who would have guessed that Chad had the personality of an incel?

so despite having the same personality as us, he still got laid, hmmm I wonder why….

They look Turkish sander bigger cockroaches

gruesome way to die

He has a good personality

I bet she advised him to bully incels

kinda retarded. Gigachad could've spent his life pumping and dumpingbut instead he is going to rot in jail. what a retard.

kinda retarded. Gigachad could've spent his life pumping and dumpingbut instead he is going to rot in jail. what a retard.

exactly, the dude won the genetic lottery and could’ve lived an amazing life but threw away all that potential, what a waste.

he was a low iq retard, I guess having intelligence is just as important as looks

Lmao “dump”

breaking badmaxxing I see

She drowned in his personality :feelskek:

huh? but i thought foids only liked nice guys and were capable of detecting bad personalities?

I'm as likely to knight an abused foid as I am to bin my entire Dragon Ball collection.

huh? but i thought foids only liked nice guys and were capable of detecting bad personalities?

good looking people can never have bad personality according to normie logic, normies will always find some excuse or justification for bad things done by good looking people, in this case they will probably defend chad by saying that he killed his girlfriend due to mental health problems caused by bullying at school or something retarded like that.

a good looking man who kills a woman doesn’t necessarily have a bad personality and his actions can be justified, but an ugly male who never physically harms women but simply says bad things about them online is an evil misogynistic man with bad personality who deserves to be castrated and locked up in prison, that’s normie logic for you

Plot twist: the Chad is a curry and so was the foid.

Chad is Paki and foid is Bangladeshi

Plot twist: the Chad is a curry and so was the foid.

Chad is Paki and foid is Bangladeshi
Actually? JFL

JBW even exists within races, pakis are generally whiter and taller vs shorter and darker bengalis (assuming they aren't heavily inbred)

Actually? JFL

JBW even exists within races, pakis are generally whiter and taller vs shorter and darker bengalis (assuming they aren't heavily inbred)
Yeah actually, this happened in the city I live in. It’s on the news everywhere.

Neighbours were saying that the guy told them he is Paki and the foid came from Bangladesh like a year ago. They even interviewed the foids parents.

The foid is a lot lighter skinned than the Chad though, so idk if JBW applies here

Yeah actually, this happened in the city I live in. It’s on the news everywhere.

Neighbours were saying that the guy told them he is Paki and the foid came from Bangladesh like a year ago. They even interviewed the foids parents.

The foid is a lot lighter skinned than the Chad though, so idk if JBW applies here
I assure you it is copious amounts of makeup and skin bleaching products, you can even see them in the picture

It might sound sick, but If you bring her back she'd keep fucking with him anyway

It might sound sick, but If you bring her back she'd keep fucking with him anyway
It doesn't at all, tbh. That's true actually. Foids are stupid on average.

burn the turk, get murked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back