Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad neighbour beats and mentally abuses his Stacy GF

W

whitetruecel92

Banned
-
A very young couple has moved in next to me. They are typical white Stacy and white Chad, with white teeth and fancy expensive clothes.

Now that its summer and all the windows are open I can hear almost every thing they do and say.

Chad BF is very dominant and slaps her hard if he gets angry. I know its not sex because i can hear Them having an argument and then he does it.

He also mentally abuses her by for example forcing her to leave the building late at night, or making her swear on her mothers life that she will do certain things.

same with my neighbor tbh

i heard the bitch say "this is the third time you raised your hand against me"

she is going to run out of numbers by the time it's over

also she is a psycho bitch and during a fight you can hear when she CHARGES at him and then goes OW OW OW because he kicked her ass immediately

legit lmao at these fucking clowns that were deemed worthy of reproduction

lmfao-lol.gif

Same with MY neighbor, bacj when I lived in my apartment, although he saved his anger for his kids.

Don't leave the suburbs my dudes. Brutal world out there.

Every user's dream here, tbh.
Joking aside, Chads are as much shitty and spoiled as the foids.

Last edited:
That's not the sound of him slapping her

That's the sound of her being blown away by his brilliant personality

Surprised you don't call the cops on them. I guess you are on good terms with them

How can this be. a violent misogynist with horrible personality has a girlfriend? Inceltears tells me this is impossible.

Haha no he doesn’t, I just have a feeling. I know he’s the type of guy that wouldn’t. Youre just making this up :foidSoy:

That Chad indeed has such a good pERsonality!

No this is impossible. The young women i see with their boyfriends around here are with them because of their personalites and kind hearts only and it's purely coincidence that the guys have huge frames, are way above average in height, have big hands and forearms, broad masculine faces with big chin and blue hunter eyes and would score highly on a psychopathy checklist.

She isn't entitled to help, she isn't entitled to anything. Just mind your own business.

But if that dude ever pisses you off just call the police on them the next time they fight.

A very young couple has moved in next to me. They are typical white Stacy and white Chad, with white teeth and fancy expensive clothes.

Now that its summer and all the windows are open I can hear almost every thing they do and say.

Chad BF is very dominant and slaps her hard if he gets angry. I know its not sex because i can hear Them having an argument and then he does it.

He also mentally abuses her by for example forcing her to leave the building late at night, or making her swear on her mothers life that she will do certain things.
I guess you sit next to your open window with popcorn and a soda. Pure entertainment if it was my place.

legit lmao at these fucking clowns that were deemed worthy of reproduction
The scum of society gets to reproduce more scum. I know guys who beat their kids and wives who aren't incels.

I like to get a nice front row seat when stuff like this goes down and even if they notice me they can't so anything as it looks like I'm just passing by