Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad Onry (Foid Screams at Ethnic Manlet)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
My man was just asking where the bathroom was

YAAAAAAAs KWEEEEN!

Imagine how easy your life has got to be when people trying to approach you is your biggest problem jfl

Brutal. Just saying hi to a woman and you end up on the news jfl

gotta luv the double standard, when men want to distance away from women, they are "Misogynistic" when women want their Women only space, it's "Yaaas Queen".

"just approach bro" :lul: she recoiled like he attacked her with a chainsaw, if he was a Chad she would jump on him. Poor guy, how he walked away ashamed.:cryfeels:

dude shoiuld have identified as a woman and called her transphobic

Oh look, another female with crocodile tears about how she keeps on getting "harassed" when she's at the gym. Somebody should write a story about these types of women, and name it "The Slut Who Cried Rape", only to have the same ending as The Boy Who Cried Wolf where she gets raped :smonk:

:feelsdevil:

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_063115_101.jpg
    IMG_20210915_063115_101.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 45
An eyesore of face possesses a special ability of r*pi*g from distance greater than arms length

Jesus all he did was walk up to her

she should just man up and stop overreacting like a pussy

Imagine how easy your life has got to be when people trying to approach you is your biggest problem jfl
Like Bill Gates saying he's oppressed cause some people might want to steal from him.

Inside Edition JFL

Fucking fake news, who can take them seriously if this is what they consider news

he didn't even touch her, brutal