Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad post video of himself slapping Foids asses. Gets praised!

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-

While we are here wallowing in our misery and being shamed by SoyCucks, Chad is at a beach resort slapping each set of ass cheeks that belongs to four Stacys. Look how they giggle and have gladly lined up for him on the balcony (public view). Chad then proceeds to post it on social media and gets praised. Where's the #ToxicMasculinity #Metoo #Objectification #RapeCulture? Oh wait, that only happens if you are not good looking. Look at the nice weather too. Man, I hope when I lose the weight and Crypto goes back up, I too will be doing this type of stuff.

rape is approach by a not Chad

Future mothers and wives

If I had done this they would Call the Police and all People around the beach would chase me because of #metoo

Water is wet, incelniggers will never post this

Tv narcos pablo3a

Future mothers and wives
future hoes and cat ladies

Tbf only hardcore feminazis would get mad at this. But yeah just another day in the life of chad.
Fair play to him
Chicks love confidence
So you're saying it I have a high tier amount of confidence, random chicks will line up and me smack their asses? Jfl

NOT FUCKIN FAIR!!!

Surfing incels.is = insane cortisol and depression, tbh. Truth is harmful four people here...

Chad post video of himself slapping Foids asses. Gets praised!
Incel post video of himself slapping Foids asses. Gets lynched!

That account is suicide fuel, so many pictures of attractive females you'll never have.

I will be arrested for thinking about doing this.

rape is approach by a not Chad
Double-standards.

After that, I find out that I was there only the provide free drinks, and listen to bitch problems, that she abused me psychologically with, just to better up her ego, and go back to chads, just to humiliate a non chad. Females are sadists.

Last edited:
I hate this life

If an Incel was to simply stand near the foids he would get sent to jail for simply existing

",just go outside bro"
also stop with the basement dweller comments. It's the most ancient insult on the internet.

Chad lives in the garden of eden while we rot

Haha, stupid """""incels""""", you just hate him because he is so confident

Just respect women bro

Look at her lust all over Chad despite the camera, the way she looks at him with pure primal attraction. Sigh.. the life of Chad..

Chad loves his harem.

I feel like killing myself

Look at her lust all over Chad despite the camera, the way she looks at him with pure primal attraction. Sigh.. the life of Chad..

He also banged Halley Berry the topteir "Ebony" Queen who is worshiped in the black community.

Fair play to him
Chicks love confidence

/r/TheRedPill is that way ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ /r/IncelTears is this way

Reminder that we can get sexual harassment charges for simply talking or sending texts to whomen while chad does this shit everyday

Chad post video of himself slapping Foids asses. Gets praised!
Incel post video of himself slapping Foids asses. Gets lynched!

Wrong, the incel gonna be lynched at the moment when he gonna slap the foid ass

Pure suicide fuel. INCEL LYNCHES SELF, SOCIETY PRAISED.

Man, I hope when I lose the weight and Crypto goes back up, I too will be doing this type of stuff.

Lol, no.

The way the first foid squeels with pure delight at getting her ass slapped.

Rage inducing.

This is why I don't feel sorry for foids who get raped. They want it, by Chad of course.

I can't even get a bitch to kiss me but these chads can publicly violate bitches in public.

But they consented. Slapping asses may seem like a degrading thing, but it's totally okay if women agree to it. It's just like how I can murder people if they consent.

One of us should make a vid doing the same and compare the two.

While we are here wallowing in our misery and being shamed by SoyCucks, Chad is at a beach resort slapping each set of ass cheeks that belongs to four Stacys. Look how they giggle and have gladly lined up for him on the balcony (public view). Chad then proceeds to post it on social media and gets praised. Where's the #ToxicMasculinity #Metoo #Objectification #RapeCulture? Oh wait, that only happens if you are not good looking. Look at the nice weather too. Man, I hope when I lose the weight and Crypto goes back up, I too will be doing this type of stuff.

This just goes further in proving my suspicion that the #metoo movement is about taking non-chads out of any positions of power to be replaced with foids. Most of the men who have been accused have been non-chads and many were even cucks themselfs. There is in my opinion a significant amount of smarter females who don’t even value chads as leaders and want them as mere sex objects for when they take control.

Chad simply cannot lose.

This just goes further in proving my suspicion that the #metoo movement is about taking non-chads out of any positions of power to be replaced with foids. Most of the men who have been accused have been non-chads and many were even cucks themselfs. There is in my opinion a significant amount of smarter females who don’t even value chads as leaders and want them as mere sex objects for when they take control.

metoo was nothing more than a plot to fuck ugly men's shit up and get easier access to chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back