Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad singing you a lullaby (this is the average Looksmax user)

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★

You know what psychosis this reminds me of?

Struggle is real

Same energy

I honestly don’t blame women anymore for infiltrating these forums. In fact, I think I can finally see the logic behind it: they have a better chance at treating and preventing their chadficiency in here than in anywhere else.

@B/W muttcel @PLA1092 you reckon we’d find more legitimate KHHV trucels on r/inceltear than in here at this point? :lul:

you reckon we’d find more legitimate KHHV trucels on r/inceltear than in here at this point? :lul:
Yes, inceltears has always been the true biggest incel internet forum

Most definitely :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
IT is the biggest incel forum on the internet
The way they obnoxiously postulate this idea that “incels are lonely because of their personality” has always come off as disingenuous to me but in all honesty and truly, they’re not completely off the mark.

What they fail to realize however, is that not only all of us aren’t like them and have been genuinely dealt a bad hand because of our biological insufficiency (too bad they don’t even believe in this as I’m sure their imaginary 4’11 balding Indian janitor anecdotal anomaly has proven this to be false in their fairyland of equality), but also that these men are NOT to be associated with us because of their “bad personality” per se, but because of how they unironically have insane standards and are too hyper-focused on looks hence they tend to be good-looking and want the best-looking women themselves but who am I kidding? They’re gonna spin that too.

Have him drawn and quartered in public, tear him limb from limb, pathetic filth, if I had what he had I would have the world by its balls, these normies are mentally reduced.

they have the brain of a 12 year old)
Some of them ARE 12. :feelskek:

Pretty interesting, never thought about it this way
Credit where its due but still though, for the majority of other things, they’re factually and scientifically incorrect but why bother when their whole schtick is anti-science and involves anti-philosophical self-taught beliefs? They don’t believe in numbers. They don’t believe in the essence of human beings and how our visuality is the #1 operator which ultimately and fundamentally renders looks as one of, if not the most important factors in life. They only believe in “I know a guy. :foidSoy:

Have him drawn and quartered in public, tear him limb from limb, pathetic filth, if I had what he had I would have the world by its balls, these normies are mentally reduced.
Total wannabe oppressed Chad annihilation, I see.