Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad vs ethnic

do soyditters just pretend to be this stupid? They think based on this chilidish concept of "fairness" like nigga are you 5 years old.

That's an average indian

This """propaganda""" is pretty spot on. Jews are physically weak, short, domesticated, and feminine which is why they are parasitic with a strong aversion to physical labor.

Any Germancels can read this?

Jews look like regular white people to me

It’s over for kikes

You can spot some of them out by mainly their nose shape and other traits, but they are increasingly blending in with the whites

Deatnics is average indian on slums

Looks like Arabian, jfl
It's some retarded German cursive. They used scripts like this because they thought latin characters don't look Germanic enough :feelskek:

Retardcel moment, some of them def look indistinguishable to your typical anglo but with most of them u can tell

This """propaganda""" is pretty spot on. Jews are physically weak, short, domesticated, and feminine which is why they are parasitic with a strong aversion to physical labor.