Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad wants to convert to Islam after fucking 100s of foids

:lul:

Of course shitskins will welcome white Chad into the religion.

Imagine thinking muslims will say no to someone joining their cult.

chad can do all that and still get to heaven meanwhile we incels have to struggle our entire lives to get the same

LARP. Had he studied the religion just a little he would have learned that all his sins are forgiven once he converts.
I guess he is in for the 72 virgins.

This might be a normie, he could've fucked drunk foids

Muslims: Inshallah whites are finally converting to Islam. Islam will rule the world

Muslims 30 years later: Of course, you can be gay and Muslim. Islam is a progressive loving religion :soy:

Imagine thinking muslims will say no to someone joining their cult.
They are legit Cthulhu like Lovecraftian cult kek. They creep me the fuck out sometimes. That Blackstone in Mecca is definitely doing things to their heads.

Muslims: Inshallah whites are finally converting to Islam. Islam will rule the world

Muslims 30 years later: Of course, you can be gay and Muslim. Islam is a progressive loving religion :soy:
you just described Turkey and turks at Germany

tfw hellfire is chad only

Muslims love white people that turn to Islam. Not only are they getting a new follower, but they also, deep down, know the value of JBW.

Muslims love white people that turn to Islam. Not only are they getting a new follower, but they also, deep down, know the value of JBW.
They also love to convert blacks in french ghettos

he can't even commit to christianity, but wants to convert... this guy is a low impulse retard

Same with Andrew Tate.

A lot of Chads and Chad wannabes do the same shit as roasties.

They ride the cunt carousel and do all sorts of low down degenerate things then turn around and find God.

So a female whore can suddenly attain the status of a virgin if she converts to Islam? :feelskek:

Screenshot 2024 01 14 at 12907 PM

kek this isn't even some fringe forum, its on fucking reddit where they openly talk about how islam forgives those who may have killed 100,000 people.

How is this joke of a religion still accepted and loved by liberals

So a female whore can suddenly attain the status of a virgin if she converts to Islam? :feelskek:
No she doesn't become a virgin, she its just absolved of the sin of premarital sex.

Also i dont understand, why not just convert 1 second before dying

Tbh I hate these retards like Myron from Fresh and Fit, Zherka and Sneako who have promiscuous sex and they still want to uphold the image that they are somehow religious. And add Andrew Tate to the list. They are just like those born again virgin femoid trad thot chameleon whores. They both deserve each other, these both parties lie about everything.
kek this isn't even some fringe forum, its on fucking reddit where they openly talk about how islam forgives those who may have killed 100,000 people.

Liberals are retarded. Islam is pro pedophilia, there's many verses in the quran where they shit on black people (I don't personally care but JFL Nation of Islam) and its just pure filth. Even modern "purified" Islam is against everything that liberals are for and they still promote it. What a bunch of fucking retards

Islam isn't for Ahmed & Fatima, Islam is also for Becky and Bradley.

Same with Andrew Tate.

They ride the cunt carousel and do all sorts of low down degenerate things then turn around and find God.
Religion is always the last ditch get out of jail free card for any normie that has done sick and twisted things in their life. See it with criminals and prisonERs all the time.

They all do this lol. I know a bunch of white guys who decide to larp as Muslim but had gfs and have good money to enjoy degenerate shit but now they wanna larp the traditional shit too. They go to Dubai all the time to blow money on lambos and whores and then say some Islam stuff. Muslims are fags that would rather suck white chad cock than teach their own sons how to get a wife and money

Same with Andrew Tate.

Degenerate Halal fuckboys

Religion is always the last ditch get out of jail free card for any normie that has done sick and twisted things in their life. See it with criminals and prisonERs all the time.

Islam isnt growing because theyre converting people, its growing because they breed like rabbits.
Especially in subsaharan Africa and Indian subcon

They all do this lol. I know a bunch of white guys who decide to larp as Muslim but had gfs and have good money to enjoy degenerate shit but now they wanna larp the traditional shit too. They go to Dubai all the time to blow money on lambos and whores and then say some Islam stuff. Muslims are fags that would rather suck white chad cock than teach their own sons how to get a wife and money
This proves Muslims are hypocrites

instead of beheading him they will let him in. a bunch of hypocrite cucks. and this goes for all religion. I have seen chad monk with tatto ,you best belive he was a sexhaver then got bored and pretemds to be a monk now.

Religion is always the last ditch get out of jail free card for any normie
its a false religion nowadays back in the day they wouldve been severly punished.

View attachment 1038596

That's the big problem of Abrahamic religion especially Islam and Christianity. According to thier if someone does degenerate and evil works and if he converted to Islam or Christianity all his/her sins are forgiven and he/she immediately become sinless saint.So this proves Islam or Christianity is not a religion or way of life but a washing machine cult in which if you enter your dirty sins are washed and you become. Thus this proves Islam or Christianity lacks spirituality and morality and thus it clearly shows that the teachings of Abrahamic religion is completely against rational natural theology because simply you think with your basic rationality and basic thinking level and logic that how can almighty GOD forgive you when you heinous degenerate work and then suddenly you repent to God and worshim him. You have to face your Karma and have accept the harst karmic punishment of your degenerate crimes because with the basic thinking level and basic rationality if you think then you will also find God will never forgive or mercy to anyone who has done heinous degenerate crimes. But in case of Abrahamic religion God will immediately forgive without a chance once you converted or worshim him. That's you see why Muslims all over the globe do heinous crimes fearlessly because they are brainshwed in thier mind that all thier heinous degenerate crimes will be forgiven immediately if they repent or worship to God.

My ex-christian ass is bothered by how casual he is about it.

"im a male and ive been christian but a bad one i guess"

It should be weird to this moron that I'm a better Christian and Muslim then he is or would be, even though I'm not either of those things.

They'll use him to convert women of all races. He'll get a loyal white passing Arab wife and maybe some ex-slut white ' revert 'too.

Same with Andrew Tate.

I'm getting ITVpilled so hard

Fuck God if he allows Chads into heaven and punish me

I want to break bread with Satan

LARP. Had he studied the religion just a little he would have learned that all his sins are forgiven once he converts.
I guess he is in for the 72 virgins.

I’d like just 1, here in this life, is that Too much to ask for apparently?

:feelskek:

Liberals are retarded. Islam is pro pedophilia, there's many verses in the quran where they shit on black people (I don't personally care but JFL Nation of Islam) and its just pure filth. Even modern "purified" Islam is against everything that liberals are for and they still promote it. What a bunch of fucking retards
That's the big problem of Abrahamic religion especially Islam and Christianity. According to thier if someone does degenerate and evil works and if he converted to Islam or Christianity all his/her sins are forgiven and he/she immediately become sinless saint.So this proves Islam or Christianity is not a religion or way of life but a washing machine cult in which if you enter your dirty sins are washed and you become. Thus this proves Islam or Christianity lacks spirituality and morality and thus it clearly shows that the teachings of Abrahamic religion is completely against rational natural theology because simply you think with your basic rationality and basic thinking level and logic that how can almighty GOD forgive you when you heinous degenerate work and then suddenly you repent to God and worshim him. You have to face your Karma and have accept the harst karmic punishment of your degenerate crimes because with the basic thinking level and basic rationality if you think then you will also find God will never forgive or mercy to anyone who has done heinous degenerate crimes. But in case of Abrahamic religion God will immediately forgive without a chance once you converted or worshim him. That's you see why Muslims all over the globe do heinous crimes fearlessly because they are brainshwed in thier mind that all thier heinous degenerate crimes will be forgiven immediately if they repent or worship to God.
My ex-christian ass is bothered by how casual he is about it.

"im a male and ive been christian but a bad one i guess"

It should be weird to this moron that I'm a better Christian and Muslim then he is or would be, even though I'm not either of those things.
God is not real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back