Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad was the real person.

Lucifer157

Lucifer157

GIVE ME PUSSY, MOTHERFUCKER!
Chad (died 2 March 672) was a prominent 7th-century Anglo-Saxon Catholic monk who became abbot of several monasteries, Bishop of the Northumbrians and subsequently Bishop of the Mercians and Lindsey People. He was later canonised as a saint.

He was the brother of Cedd, also a saint. He features strongly in the work of the Venerable Bede and is credited, together with Cedd, with introducing Christianity to the Mercian kingdom.

Saint_Chad.jpg

Bros, i thought "Chad" was just a meme and a slang term all this time. I didn't know there are actually guys named "Chad". Wtf man? Have you ever met someone whose real name is "Chad"?

Nice bait haha

Retardation aside, one of my closest best friends IRL name is chad

Nice bait haha

Retardation aside, one of my closest best friends IRL name is chad
No, i swear. I legit thought that chad is just a made-up word.

Are you not native to the US, young, or dont get out much?
I don't live in the US, but i've always been aware that Tyrone and Chang are real names, but i thought that chad is a made-up word.

He screamed "OK GRAY" as he made this "face" on his monitor.

59107.jpg

I had a co-worker once named Chad, he was chill but he unironically was a mogger.

Brutal namepill. :feelsbadman:
Hey man you haven't responded to the message I sent you in response to you tagging me in your slander of Christianity. You didn't say anything that was factual so I helped correct you since you seem to take an interest in Christianity. Lmk bro