Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad worship needs to stop

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I posted this in a similar thread. Too often incels focus on women hating, but make a point that chads are the "real bros". Just lol.

Chads are the reasons girls will never find you attractive. Why would you ever even think about being nice to them? No girl will see you as a real man as long as you ever find yourself sharing the same square mile with a 6'8" alpha male. Even if you do manage to escape inceldom and marry a "perfect" 3/10 over the hill landwhale, she'll still be thinking about chad all the time, hoping as she has every day since she hit puberty that that gigachad will offer her the opportunity to be his pump n dump cumslut.

Even if Chads are nice, how hard would it really be to treat people with respect you've been treated like a god your entire life? Are we supposed to give them extra credit for acting like decent human beings just because 3/4 of the female population would suck his dick on the spot if he asked? Incels calling chads "bros" and "cool guys" just shows that lookism permeates even into the behavior of those fucked over by ugliness, and would have only reason to hate those blessed with effortless sex, validation, and power.

I completely agree... even though you have an avatar of Gandy

I completely agree... even though you have an avatar of Gandy

I thought that since I'll never get to experience the halo effect irl, I might as well use looks to my advantage in the only realm I can.

cope, the reason girls will never find us attractive is because we are unattractive

Chads should all get killed, he may be your friend and he's nice to you, but in the end all he cares about is fucking and hoarding as many girls as he can from other guys.

Chads are the reasons girls will never find you attractive.

No the fact that like 80% of dudes are horny as fuck and would constantly hit on any woman is why girls never consider incels. Simple supply and demand. Demand for thirsty dudes is low and ridiculously high in supply.

Lmao i dont hate the players i hate the game

Halo effect is everything. I am starting to believe it. There is nothing in life worth more than bone structure.

Chad avatar is chad worship imo

It's not Chad's fault he looks like that. If we looked like Chad we would act the same way.

The problem is the media and degenerate society putting femoids on a pedestal, not chads.

You can't be mad at chads for taking advantage of their situation they have because you would too if you were in their situation whether it be to score a pure vigin Stacy for marriage or live the life of hookups

I think men in general need to stop hating on each other and collaborate.

My slayer dad would look at me like this during breakfast. I was born with beady eyes and hooknose.
He fixed tanks in the Army. I’m such a loser. Had no choice but to worship Armychadad.

View attachment 4225
Nick squintman is incel

If you hate women more than Chads you're a straight-up faggot

It's not Chad's fault he looks like that. If we looked like Chad we would act the same way.

The problem is the media and degenerate society putting femoids on a pedestal, not chads.

it's both.

Yet your profile picture is male model David Gandy. Shut the fuck up

Not that you'd want to be him unless you WORSHIP him.
You fucking retard, we worship the way women react to him lucking out in the genetic lottery while we rot in loneliness because we lost.

Chads should all get killed, he may be your friend and he's nice to you, but in the end all he cares about is fucking and hoarding as many girls as he can from other guys.

In the name of the Gandy, the Hemsworth, and the Newman. Amen!