Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment CHADFISH: THE FOID WHO GHOSTED ME FOR 1 DAY, FINALLY ANSWERED ME JFL

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
TRANSLATION:
ME: HI, HOW ARE YOU?
HER: HI, MY LOVE, I'M GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I SAY NEXT ??????? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• kek.png
    kek.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 48
Lifefuel, try to waste her time and money as much as possible

"My darling, the love I have for you is as infinite as the many stars that line the sky. I shall tickle you in my bedchambers, my precious little angel, indulging in rosy-cheeked carnal delight. I hope you will humor me with this my fair maiden, allows me to ravish thine buttocks, as the youngsters may say 'tear that ass up'. I await your response as your prince charming, your gentleman, shukaku."

FUCK, MY SOCIAL SKILLS ARE SHIT, IDK HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS, IF I HAD GOOD SOCIAL SKILLS I WOULD GET HER NUDES VERY EASY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

FUCK, MY SOCIAL SKILLS ARE SHIT, IDK HOW TO TALK WITH FOIDS, IF I HAD GOOD SOCIAL SKILLS I WOULD GET HER NUDES VERY EASY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Bro, if you're a Chad, that doesn't mean shit

Bro, if you're a Chad, that doesn't mean shit
THE FAKE PROFILE THAT I HAVE IT'S A CHAD LITE/ HTN 7/10, I DIDN'T GOT A ABSOLUTE CHAD 9/10, BECAUSE IT WILL BE OBVIOUS.
LET ME THINK WHAT I'M GONNA SAY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: