Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite is the new incel

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

Oh no, that fakecel again?

Accurate though. Soon it will be GigaChad only.

Brutal Alt accountpill

my chadlite friend:

high school girlfriend: a sort of beauty, gorgeous.

college/post-college girlfriend: a Sarah Plain and Tall

Wifey: noodle

my chadlite friend:

How fast this society is deteriorating in a nutshell.

Everything needs to get worse before it gets better.

The blackpill will consume everything and everyone.
Everything will get worse before it gets... even worse.

nigga has a shit hairline but he shouldn't be failing this badly with girls

My god even on a forum for incels I get mogged to oblivion.
There's literally no safespace left for (real) ugly persons :feelscry:

That normie fakecel is still here? Serge banned him but I guess since he's no longer here we're back to being fakecels.is.

For myself and Justus Grossbier, New and Improved:

87475685 1378190379020592 2685612779259297792 n

Images 40

Last edited:
Normie posing as an incel - normie fakecel
Normies in 2021 are incels. You been living under a rock? There's a reason why nofap, GigaChad, Zyzz and mysoginy (redpill garbage aka denial phase) went mainstream and are normie memes. Blackpill will be mainstream in a couple more years tho.

He is an incel because he doesn't have blue eyes + he looks ethnic

Normies in 2021 are incels. You been living under a rock? There's a reason why nofap, GigaChad, Zyzz and mysoginy (redpill garbage aka denial phase) went mainstream and are normie memes. Blackpill will be mainstream in a couple more years tho.
Are you mentally disabled or something? You look like you get pussy if you tried, you just a volcel bro? Never approached?

C'mon, you could easily pump and dump if you tried just based on your pic alone.

Are you mentally disabled or something? You look like you get pussy if you tried, you just a volcel bro? Never approached?

C'mon, you could easily pump and dump if you tried just based on your pic alone.
As i explained while registring, i approach and get numbers but they all ghosted me once they found out where i live and how i live :lul:

mogs 99% of the forum tbf

post pic or didnt happen:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I already made a thread where I posted a pic of my non-existend subhuman eyebrows.

I already made a thread where I posted a pic of my non-existend subhuman eyebrows.
look at my eyebrows mogging you

Attachments

• eyebrows.png
    eyebrows.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 241
just saw it ... too bad looks like a gay twink
I'm one of the rare subhumancels, the truest truecel of all, that's why I get so salty when I see these high tier normies / chadlites posting here.

His eye to eyebrow length is quite high

my chadlite friend:

lemme jump out of this boat before "wifey: sheboon" :feelskek:

Western soyciety for you. I'm not even surprised that dudes who look like this are incel anymore.

As i explained while registring, i approach and get numbers but they all ghosted me once they found out where i live and how i live :lul:
So you can attract women, it's just that they don't want to be together with a dude who lives in his mums basement?
Bro, you got inceldom wrong.
Inceldom means you cannot attract women.
You can attract them, but you decide to not put the effort in improving your living enviroment to sustain a gf.
That is your personal fault. You're not an incel, you're a volcel.
I don't understand why this shit is allowed here ...

So you can attract women, it's just that they don't want to be together with a dude who lives in his mums basement?
Bro, you got inceldom wrong.
Inceldom means you cannot attract women.
You can attract them, but you decide to not put the effort in improving your living enviroment to sustain a gf.
That is your personal fault. You're not an incel, you're a volcel.
I don't understand why this shit is allowed here ...
Mum's basement? Nigga i been providing for my family ever since i was 13. I legit dropped out to do so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mum's basement? Nigga i been providing for my family ever since i was 13. I legit dropped out to do so :lul::lul::lul::lul:
What do you mean than with "until she sees where and how I live" ?

What do you mean than with "until she sees where and how I live" ?
Slum-like conditions
I got accepted into medschool btw but dropped out of it btw. My conditions dont allow me.

Can you elab? Are you shitting in a bucket? Do you have electricity and water?
No, Yes and sometimes.
There's a reason i went by the name Tiredpoorcel :fuk: