Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlite openky asks for sex with 100 women

i dislike these kinds of videos. Now imagine why these women would ever data an uglier guy when chadlite is asking them to fuck

I'd ask once and be thrown into prison xD

If it anybody else the police would be called

This is definitely sexual harassment.

Only high tier tall white males or black males could get away with this shit and not get accused of sexual harassment.

Imagine if 4'11 short dark pedros, curries, ricecels, or dark middle eastern men did this. Just imagine it. Foids would call the cops because they would be really concerned for their safety.

Only high tier tall white males or black males could get away with this shit and not get accused of sexual harassment.

Imagine if 4'11 short dark pedros, curries, ricecels, or dark middle eastern men did this. Just imagine it. Foids would call the cops because they would be really concerned for their safety.
Whos thr victim
Where is the harm

Wow this place is full of sjws

i dont know about other but curries are getting taller, i was in delhi 2 weeks ago and was height mogged a lot :reeeeee:
5'9-5'11 was common
i think most deathnics are getting taller

Where’s the chadlite?