Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Chadpreet" doesn't fucking exist

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Chadpreet was only made up by curries to cope for the fact they are the worst fucking people in existence and at the bottom of the ladder while we get laughed at by other races, I have never seen a chadpreet and neither have you.

The only “chadpreets” are maybe some bollywood actors but they usually don’t look curry at all, but paki, or Iranian.

We need an eugenics program for curries to produce good looking curry men.

@wereq thoughts?

Chadpreet was only made up by curries to cope for the fact they are the worst fucking people in existence and at the bottom of the ladder while we get laughed at by other races, I have never seen a chadpreet and neither have you.
half white and half curry?

A more important question, does chadpreet still get mogged by polish foids in grip strength?

cope
FB IMG 1715740821425

IMHO lighter skinned Indians with good facial bones can definitely be "Chadpreets."

Chadpreet just looks like a middle easterner or med. Chadpreet can’t exist because all curry traits are ugly.