Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chads are so dumb JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
the qualities of chads are only the jaw, height, face, muscles

chads are dumb and retarded af, I'm not joking, they have 10 IQ, they are giga-simps and bluepilled scum, they treat foids like kweens, they go also with ugly girls, so we can't even have ugly girls, they fail every school test every day

I really think that disgusting chads and toilets are dumb af and they sure deserve to die, maybe the death is too good for them, so they deserve also to be tortured, brutally, and then death in Minecraft, I hate them so much, they are the scum of the Earth

They doesn't need to use their brains, that's why they grow stupid

I hate them so much, they are the scum of the Earth

As a gift, I'll reciprocate today.

chads are dumb and retarded af, I'm not joking, they have 10 IQ, they are giga-simps and bluepilled scum, they treat foids like kweens, they go also with ugly girls, so we can't even have ugly girls, they fail every school test every day

My half-cousin spoke constantly about obtaining a new girlfriend.

My half-cousin spoke constantly about obtaining a new girlfriend.

The man battered his girlfriends and had many whores begging him for his precious Mulatto fluids.

His father, my half-uncle, said to his obese White girlfriend, "Move your heavy ass" - "Why didn't you tell me that Michelle had an abortion?"

I’d rather be a stupid chad than a high iq incel

chads are dumb they marry fat cunts

There are such Chads, of course. But I think you're coping, saying all Chads are like that.