Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chadsplaining in one image

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'm really pulling a leftist-style "meme" with a wall of text here, but I'm only making it into an image to facilitate sharing.

Pig: If I were a dog, humans would treat me with dignity and love, but alas I was born a pig, so my fate is getting imprisoned and eventually slaughtered, so humans can consume my flesh. This is cruel and unjust.
Dog: Yikes, sweaty, are you suggesting not all animals are born equal? You sound just like Adolf Pigler. Maybe, just maybe, if you worked hard and acted nicely, humans would treat you better. I worked hard for my squeaky toys, but you pigcels just don't want to put any effort. It has nothing to do with your species: there's this one guy on Instagram who treats his pig like a pet. Besides, you're not entitled to dignified treatment, being kept in a small cage can't kill you, unlike lack of food. Humans should keep you imprisoned for your misanthropy.

Pigcel

Source image

Brutal dogpill

Matrioshka-brain IQ. I'll be spamming this everywhere (and not credit you for it because you're just a pigcel, fuck you)

that hasanabi sandchad is a perfect example of this nonsense

I'm really pulling a leftist-style "meme" with a wall of text here, but I'm only making it into an image to facilitate sharing.

Pig: If I were a dog, humans would treat me with dignity and love, but alas I was born a pig, so my fate is getting imprisoned and eventually slaughtered, so humans can consume my flesh. This is cruel and unjust.
Dog: Yikes, sweaty, are you suggesting not all animals are born equal? You sound just like Adolf Pigler. Maybe, just maybe, if you worked hard and acted nicely, humans would treat you better. I worked hard for my squeaky toys, but you pigcels just don't want to put any effort. It has nothing to do with your species: there's this one guy on Instagram who treats his pig like a pet. Besides, you're not entitled to dignified treatment, being kept in a small cage can't kill you, unlike lack of food. Humans should keep you imprisoned for your misanthropy.

View attachment 384766
Source image
JFL at how these "dogs" think they have shit so hard and that they had to "work" for an ounce of the shit they have.