Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang is asking for advice on an incel subreddit

KURVO JEBANA ZATKAJ SWOJA GERMANSKA SCHMATE BO CIE ROZJEBIE NIE ZARRTUJE POJJADE DO TEJ JEBANEJ SACHSEN ANHALT I CIE WYPIERDOLE SEMTEXEM NA CIPE TY KURWO JEBANA PEDOFILU !!!!!!!!
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

@Saint Cho exposed.

Just be ricecel is LAW. Changs on suicide watch.

Man when I see chadlites struggle out there, I understand how f*cked up the dating market is.

One of my most blackpilling expriance, was writing male models from 2005-7 and putting those models on photo ranking sites, those same models that were ranked 8-9 in 2007 were ranked around 5 in 2021.

I know for sure that at least 50-60% of this forum could have accend back in the 2000s prior to social networks and smartphones.

Not a bad looking guy

If he's less than 6'2 than he is 100% incel

Man when I see chadlites struggle out there, I understand how f*cked up the dating market is.

One of my most blackpilling expriance, was writing male models from 2005-7 and putting those models on photo ranking sites, those same models that were ranked 8-9 in 2007 were ranked around 5 in 2021.

I know for sure that at least 50-60% of this forum could have accend back in the 2000s prior to social networks and smartphones.
Exactly my observation ngl.

Whenever I spot a chad outside I don’t see him getting the attention that looksmax cucks dream of in their basements. Most of the time a good looking guy just passes by totally unnoticed by women.

Back in 2007-12 it was still kinda common to see Stacys walking hand in hand with a man. Now young attractive foids are just happy remaining single or hanging out with their female friends, kek

doesn't really look like a chang or maybe the camera angles are just bad.
he looks like he can still ascend easily in the east and even the west but the real changs of the rice race are the kpop maxxers

Wouldn’t be asking for advice if chang-tier. Midface shit

He's htn not a chang

This dude is handsome but remember the great limiters are height and race. If this dude is at least 6 feet he has a fighting chance

KURVO JEBANA ZATKAJ SWOJA GERMANSKA SCHMATE BO CIE ROZJEBIE NIE ZARRTUJE POJJADE DO TEJ JEBANEJ SACHSEN ANHALT I CIE WYPIERDOLE SEMTEXEM NA CIPE TY KURWO JEBANA PEDOFILU !!!!!!!!
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

There is no such thing as Chang, the best they can hope for is prettyboymaxxing and acting like complete faggots to get frump whitegirls, never began for ricecels

Exactly my observation ngl.

Whenever I spot a chad outside I don’t see him getting the attention that looksmax cucks dream of in their basements. Most of the time a good looking guy just passes by totally unnoticed by women.

Back in 2007-12 it was still kinda common to see Stacys walking hand in hand with a man. Now young attractive foids are just happy remaining single or hanging out with their female friends, kek
Yeahh, and looks standarts have changed, w0men now have a very skewed view on how avarge man look no compared to the 2000s.

This.

Trying way too fucking hard.

Yeah, I've said this before. Many of us are incels due to the sheer insanity of modern dating/marriage