Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chang spinal surgeon divorces wife because he found out she was sleeping with other men for money

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

A prominent Manhattan spinal surgeon’s storybook marriage to a one-time beauty queen turned irreversibly ugly after he stumbled upon her secret life as a high-end hooker, according to stunning court documents obtained by the Daily News.

45898921-9825837-image-a-2_1627343136281.jpg

Dr. Han Jo Kim seeks an annulment of his once-happy union with former Miss USA hopeful Regina Turner, alleging the dark-haired beauty with the beaming smile earned nearly $700,000 in cash from her paying clients while leading a lucrative double life before and after their Nov. 27, 2015 wedding.
Divorce papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court detailed how Kim first began to learn the truth about his wife in December 2020, nine years after she served as Miss Connecticut in the annual pageant.

3rd thread about this topic

A prominent Manhattan spinal surgeon’s storybook marriage to a one-time beauty queen turned irreversibly ugly after he stumbled upon her secret life as a high-end hooker, according to stunning court documents obtained by the Daily News.

45898921-9825837-image-a-2_1627343136281.jpg

Dr. Han Jo Kim seeks an annulment of his once-happy union with former Miss USA hopeful Regina Turner, alleging the dark-haired beauty with the beaming smile earned nearly $700,000 in cash from her paying clients while leading a lucrative double life before and after their Nov. 27, 2015 wedding.
Divorce papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court detailed how Kim first began to learn the truth about his wife in December 2020, nine years after she served as Miss Connecticut in the annual pageant.

Isn’t that illegal in the US? If he has evidence, he could send her to prison. Also, she avoided taxes so even more prison time.

Aznidentity - Chang gets White stacy gone wrong

WORSHIP MORE CUNTS, WORSHIP MORE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. I HATE SOCIETY. I HATE EVERYONE. CLICK CLACK WHATS THAT SAWN OFF SLUG TEAR THROUGH AN OP BOYS BACK UH

Seriously though I fucking hate everyone man, especially models and simps. Motherfuckers born with privilege, cunt would still tell me to just be nice uh, fuck THEM BLUD. I'm going insane cus of shit broken mouse + nothing to do, pray to Allah wallah sali ama hamakda sadiq al-ibn nazir wallah that Darrowshrire got a consistent 3k+ poperino, otherwise I got fuck all mate. fuck ALL.

He mogs me to oblivion (both in terms jawline and money) and he still got cheated on.

It's over.

ethnic marrying white women in 2021, gets cucked, they never learn
also he is quite mogger and still cucked, never began for ricemen in WASP countries

Nigger will you ever get bored of describing every opponent as a CCP shill

I'm enjoying the attention :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nigga everyone on incel.is knows you're CCP. GTFOH.

ethnic marrying white women in 2021, gets cucked, they never learn
also he is quite mogger and still cucked, never began for ricemen in WASP countries
It's over for ethnic men. They need sex doll and 2d Maxx.

He mogs me to oblivion (both in terms jawline and money) and he still got cheated on.

It's over.
I think he is probably a manlet

I mean look at that picture, he is the exact same height as that whore

Brutal, its over for short men