Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang tries to rope because he doesn't want to settle for ugly Becky, fails epically

I would marry her as long as she's a virgin and not fat.

All those years of studyceling and hard work just to end up with an ugly wife, I would rope too.

All those years of studyceling and hard work just to end up with an ugly wife, I would rope too.

It's hard to feel sorry for him for being a giant pussy. Why would you rope instead of stand up to your parents.

It's hard to feel sorry for him for being a giant pussy. Why would you rope instead of stand up to your parents.
Asian parents are controlling as fuck, he was probably conditioned to listen to them his entire life.

Robust as fuck, prob has high neandrethal admixture

That is a real man right there. None of this faggot having sex with a 1/10 fat girl bull shit Americans love so much.

Pretty effective method, gooks can't swim for shit.

based chang has ascended and would rather kill himself than sleep with an ugly roastie

I wonder what the fuck makes people this stupid.

Kek, I love my Chinese brothers.

A true MGTOW hero

Based. Kinda curious how ugly the foid is though.

He should've gone ER at his own wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back