Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Change my view: Men are getting uglier and fatter as a whole in the west, but women are increasing hyper-focusing on the chads

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To lurkers on looksmax type forums, we all see an increasing amount of 6'7 giga chads with great faces and thick frames.

In reality, most men are getting fat, whites are dying off, america looks more like a le 56% face stereotype.

But it doesn't matter because of technology, women only see the genetically elite and men feel like everyone is becoming better looking rapidly while he is like an obsolete piece of shit.

looks in general are declining rapidly, and this is across both genders.

sometimes i go around town and i think to myself "where are all the young 20 year old woman"?
well the answer might be shocking, but they are still here.- simply looking 20 years older than they should be.
its rare to see a young woman, that actually have all the physical features that a young woman should have.

sometimes i go around town and i think to myself "where are all the young 20 year old woman"?
well the answer might be shocking, but they are still here.- simply looking 20 years older than they should be.
its rare to see a young woman, that actually have all the physical features that a young woman should have.

Because they are fat and have shit-tier diets.

it is true in America

From what I've seen like every other (male) zoomer is a gymcel. Even the nerds are getting ripped.

More miscegenation = worse looks on average.

the 12 year olds are looking 20 but you can't fuck them
and the 20 year olds look 40 so that means you don't want to fuck them
we can't win in today's society

There is a certain idea that vanity is for queers. Funny that the nobility was once super vain.

This is pretty accurate, everything is going to shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back