Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chanlets

gallawayo

gallawayo

Banned
-
100% - Permaban en4ced
I run a server of mostly lonely men who have given up or feel hopeless in their pursuit of finding a relationship, or even just someone to care about them. The server consists of mostly societal outcasts who feel and experience that their genetic disadvantages have deeemed them as useless and undesirable to the average persons in society. I created this server many years ago to give people who normally wouldn’t be listened to based on their appearance and social status a fair chance to openly express themselves, their opinions, and their gloom. While this server is mainly 4chan based and shitpost oriented, I consider the people there to be my family. Together we share a collective hatred for societal standards we are unable to meet. Please consider joining with an open mind, we are grateful for new members https://discord.gg/A6neTbrC8W

blud got en4orced

kys freak peop

Attachments

• 1689616281067.png
    1689616281067.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 1
It's a high tier normie server that prioritizes its self proclaimed "femcel" members.

Fuck that.