Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based CHAOS!

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
220px ChaosStar

Istockphoto 939762314 170667a

Screenshot 20230505 1723072
POST EDGY SHIT!
NO SNITCHING!
NO REPORTING!
SHIT POST THREAD!

I.N.C.E.L. KOMMANDO advancing on enemy positions (sorority club) (in video game)

You watched that:feelswhere:? I've been thinking about watching some Nollywood movies recently, considering how productive that entire ecosystem is and how obscure it still is outside of Africa despite its productivity. Seems like it would be like discovering an entire new world tbh, could be pretty fun and interesting to do:feelsthink:.

You watched that:feelswhere:? I've been thinking about watching some Nollywood movies recently, considering how productive that entire ecosystem is and how obscure it still is outside of Africa despite its productivity. Seems like it would be like discovering an entire new world tbh, could be pretty fun and interesting to do:feelsthink:.
sure

OK, watched it a couple of days ago.

First off, just in case anyone here also decides to watch it, it's a feminist-themed movie, so, keep that in mind, I can imagine a lot of guys here could have a problem with that.

Basically, the movie is set in a tribe which has been taken over by a tyrannical female king who has basically completely inverted the traditional gender roles there, with all her warriors and councillors being female and the male infants being killed after being born. The movie starts with just that, as a pregnant woman seeks shelter from a female character who it's very quickly established has supernatural powers. There seems to have been a bit of a confusion with her being referred to as a priestess, sorceress and a goddess in quick succession, before it settles on her being a goddess who had come to help the tribe.

Then, we are quickly given all the necessary information. We find out that the female king has taken over after the children of the previous king, his son and daughter, were killed for supposedly committing incest. However, they are both alive, because the goddess is actually the daughter of the previous king, who has returned with her brother and mother. How she became a goddess I don't think was explained in the movie, it's probably the only plot-relevant information that's never explained, but it ultimately doesn't matter. Meanwhile, her brother is still a mortal, plus he has to pretend to be a deafmute woman communicating only by shrieks and such, to avoid detection. This actually has plot relevance, since there's a scene where a higher-ranking god explicitly forbids the goddess from using her powers to simply kill their enemies and just let her brother take his throne back, since then the people would follow her and not him, which provides a pretty good excuse for why the movie even happens tbh.

Last edited: