Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chat support bot’s name is “Chad”

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
F8E5C160 6E6C 4C3B AAAB CC252EC3E3D4

Chads r worshipped so much, that even the chat support bot on a fucking crypto exchange (whERe most customERs/usERs are incel nERds), is named chad.

meanwhile, you will only see or hear the word “incel” when thERe is a mass shooting and it’s being pinned on us, when people are mocking us and making fun of us etc.

Last edited:
He can't reply fast since he needs to fuck his harem of foids please wait 50 more minutes in a que.

No chad works customer support lol, unless its some chad that somehow set up an ai to do a working from home job for him while he goes out and fucks stacies kek

He can't reply fast since he needs to fuck his harem of foids please wait 50 more minutes in a que.
I have a Harem too

in Nikke

itsnotrealitsnotrealitsnotrealtitsnorealtinsortealtnjtismfaoentitsnorealtnitsnoirealtintsitsernisahgahgeraheahahaheahahahahahhahahaaksgasdlgasjguaghasduiadhguaieranilasuiadjsnijakmciajkldnagigadskgasficykoudfsasdasdcuntiiiaiaiaaaaaaiiihatethisworldufckthisplacewhymewhymewhjymewhymewhymehweufshajkankdgnadlnaha;hjaidjgkadljaa;fjakslaarnraijklnvamkljarvaknvarkjanvjaklvangotuckoyueseeglsjagaegjaigeajgieawssocurelwowoowwowowowowocomsiclotteryiloseigueshsgggsefodjafashahahahahahahahhahfucitksodiajgiageaeraeepo,mgaepoh,mgaepouih,gaser3aswpoh,3a[h,3[H,[H,3G[,zg[[3G[,H3G[,H3G[H,[,W[G[H,[,[h,[,34[WH[]w3-]h.03w]]0HWK;-]0E[PIAH[;-0wp

Maybe my $50 didn’t arrive in my account because Chad put the money in his own account so that he could buy some alcoholic bevERages to take to Stacy’s place.

Stacy got drunk from MY money, but she got fucked by CHAD’s dick instead

Brutally Fucking ovER.

I coomed to your waifu once bro. I am sorry.

Ephesians 4:31-32 (ESV):
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

It's ok my friend, she is the only one in my reality the one I crafted in my head. That is a unique universe, unburdened by the laws or happenings of this world, and in it we exist, me and her and so many others clashing visions but all with equally carved out corner of fantasy inside my mind, for as long as the neuron connections in my brain keep firing this world will continue to live inside and it is only mine to rejoice in as yours is yours.

I sometimes wonder if our world isn't the same. Just some delusion in a bigger mind.

It's ok my friend, she is the only one in my reality the one I crafted in my head. That is a unique universe, unburdened by the laws or happenings of this world, and in it we exist, me and her and so many others clashing visions but all with equally carved out corner of fantasy inside my mind, for as long as the neuron connections in my brain keep firing this world will continue to live inside and it is only mine to rejoice in as yours is yours.

I sometimes wonder if our world isn't the same. Just some delusion in a bigger mind.
Sharing is caring i guess. Even if it sounds cucked. On the internet your waifu is public property to other desperate incels out there but atleast in your head she is definitely yours. Tbh I only did it once cuz i found her hot. I have my own waifus.