Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cheating wife gets beaten with a baseball bat

Where. Sounds Spanish.

If this were in a Muslim nation could she be killed without repercussion?

Screenshot 2024 04 10 004621

I've noticed that women often (especially when they're in relationship with man they like) try to control a man completely because they fear he may cheat on them, but when man does it they get crazy and scream all over internet. Hypocritical scum.

if this happens in usa a herd of soys would beat the man then cops would come and beat him some more while the foid goes and sluts around

I've noticed that women often (especially when they're in relationship with man they like) try to control a man completely because they fear he may cheat on them, but when man does it they get crazy and scream all over internet. Hypocritical scum.
Theirs way are different, she control completely so no repercussions or it doesn't look ugly , the guy use violent force which look ugly to look

@Acorn watch this :feelskek:

bitch got away too lightly.

Last edited:
He was too gentle and she will do it again

if this happens in usa a herd of soys would beat the man then cops would come and beat him some more while the foid goes and sluts around
Shitmerica

Plates are Curry

Too bad he didn't break her legs and leave her to die

Sounds more south asian to me

Bro they're not primitives, even with shariah an islamic judge has to order the execution
Although an honour killing might go unpunished even if it's illegal
every primitive thing is not unprimitive if you have enough people helping

Good idea to block the cunt in so she couldn't back out. Justice was served.

Where. Sounds Spanish.

If this were in a Muslim nation could she be killed without repercussion?
Pretty much I mean there are countries that have an ounce of feminism in them because they are Muslim countries but pretty much you're right on target with that

the guy she was cheating with didn't give a fuck :feelskek: :feelskek:

Teri mahki! beeennchod!

can currycels translate the vid

both husband and lover have expensive cars. She is a gold digging foid

:yes::yes::yes:

I can't understand what they're saying, but it looks to me like the husband is taking her away, and it sounds like she's begging people around her not to let him take her or to come to her defense? Can any currycels who understand the language confirm?

If so, typical foid --- no fucking accountability

Too bad he didn't break her legs and leave her to die
TBH, the first wack was pretty loud, and based off her scream, I'm sure something broke.