Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW chechclear, footage of a russian soldier getting beheaded by a chechen rebel (1996)

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
as someone that likes russia this kinda hurts to watch :feelsugh:. I feel bad for all the russian soldiers that were forced to be conscripted. anyways this video sparked my interest because I heard theres actually a longer 5 minute version of this out there where the chechens tortured the poor man before beheading him. but that version no longer exists on the internet if it even is real

anyways heres the video (gore warning)

as someone that likes russia this kinda hurts to watch :feelsugh:. I feel bad for all the russian soldiers that were forced to be conscripted. anyways this video sparked my interest because I heard theres actually a longer 5 minute version of this out there where the chechens tortured the poor man before beheading him. but that version no longer exists on the internet if it even is real

anyways heres the video (gore warning)

View attachment 919475
This has to be the funniest thing Chechens have done :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

and now kadyrov's dogs have total impunity in Russia, Chechen war veterans are rolling over in their coffins

Third worlder displaying third world behaviour, not surprised

Third worlder displaying third world behaviour, not surprised
The North Caucasus (including Chechnya) is technically located in Europe

To what extent Chechens are racially white, I don’t know

or maybe they had to become violent in order to not be persecuted
No, they wanted to secede from Russia. They actually proclaimed independence in 1991 if I'm not mistaken.
But it was just a lawless criminal enclave like Kosovo and they filled Russia with fake money and plunded Russian trains going through Chechnya territory.
The situation became tense until Russian army invaded Chechnya in December 1994.

The Russians really deserve it though. The Russians don't have any mercy on their prisoners, they'll even cut their balls off before killing them.