Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

check out this /r/inceltears post.

cope_overdose

cope_overdose

Greycel
I haven't seen levels of cope this high in a long time.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wc47f/im_pretty_sure_im_an_incel_and_didnt_even_realize/

there have been a few posts like this on /r/inceltears, where a reformed "incel" shares his story, or looks for advice.

>"I used to think I was better than the incels, but behind the scenes I blamed my looks as the reason I couldn’t find a GF."
it seems as if he was beginning to realize the true reason for his inceldom, but obviously this was a tough pill to swallow.

>"That being said where do I go from here? What are the first steps I need to grow as a person and change?"
the desperate "i want to make a change" approach. i'm sure all of us here have had this mindset at some point in our lives. i'll give him 2 months.

JFL at some of the replies:
>"Read up on human behaviour, psychology, interaction etc"
meanwhile chad can fuck a girl in less than 30 minutes by messaging one on tinder.

>"Stop focusing on getting a gf. Focus on yourself." "I'm serious, as soon as you stop looking, good things happen."
"just stop looking for a girlfriend and you'll get one!"

what the fuck is with these levels of delusion? why do /r/inceltears users get to butthurt when you tell them that the only thing that matters is looks?

I do not want to even read this shit.

They are delusional

Sad when they go the bluepill way

I agree with not focusing on girls.

90% of that sub are incels in denial

A lot of the guys there are incel looking,

Whenever I read this shit a bit of sick makes its way to the back of my throat

He will definetly end here. Im not even worried. He just need some more time.

I think inceltears has more real incels than incels.is

FFS THE incel bluepilling institution needs to die.