Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chicken is not healthy

I'll continue to eat my chicken. :feelsokman:

Especially ones of the fried variety. :feelsjuice:

I'll still eat it

Sounds like black genocide

Well, they taste especially good... :feelsjuice:

I guess it's a win-some-lose-some scenario. :feelsokman:
I only eat healthy stuff, taste doesn't matter to me or I'd be eating donuts and soda.
Sounds like black genocide
High iq. The chicken industry is racist and trying to kill minorities who want cheap meat.

Chicken is slave food tbh

I only eat healthy stuff, taste doesn't matter to me or I'd be eating donuts and soda.
Well, I can't imagine completely distancing myself from junk food... :feelshehe:

As long as it's in moderation. :feelsjuice:

If it works for you, though. :feelsokman:

Well, I can't imagine completely distancing myself from junk food... :feelshehe:

As long as it's in moderation. :feelsjuice:

If it works for you, though. :feelsokman:
I can never have it, because even with my strict diet it's hard to stay low body fat, so adding in junk food even occasionally would make me blow up. My metabolism is not fast.

Nigger food tbh. What scares me js atherosclerosis and clogged arteries

"Doctor" Eric BERG... He's a chiropractor who exploits that to get a credible-sounding label. Nigga also made a video on how fruit is bad, lots of clickbait overblown shit.

I can never have it, because even with my strict diet it's hard to stay low body fat, so adding in junk food even occasionally would make me blow up. My metabolism is not fast.
Brutal genetics. :feelsUgh:

Nigger food tbh. What scares me js atherosclerosis and clogged arteries
People who eat fried vegetable oil mixed with flour and other low quality ingredients, like in french fries and fried chicken, are the fastest way to get those.
"Doctor" Eric BERG... He's a chiropractor who exploits that to get a credible-sounding label. Nigga also made a video on how fruit is bad, lots of clickbait overblown shit.
It's true some fruits aren't that good because of their high sugar content. When I cut out fruit I was much lower body fat, but I added them recently and gained 15 pounds. Most real doctors don't know anything about nutrition.

It's true some fruits aren't that good because of their high sugar content. When I cut out fruit I was much lower body fat, but I added them recently and gained 15 pounds. Most real doctors don't know anything about nutrition.
fucked up metabolism possibly from early factors like PFAs, when I ate 2-4 fruits a day (oranges, apples, bananas) I was 6-8% bodyfat and later I only gained weight from huge amounts of starch + resistance training + high protein.

fucked up metabolism possibly from early factors like PFAs, when I ate 2-4 fruits a day (oranges, apples, bananas) I was 6-8% bodyfat and later I only gained weight from huge amounts of starch + resistance training + high protein.
When I was a kid my parents fed me junk and I was fat. Now I have to fast 20 hours a day, and cut out most carbs to get down to 10% body fat. With fruits I'm at 16% body fat. My muscles are decent though.

Steak is prime

When I was a kid my parents fed me junk and I was fat. Now I have to fast 20 hours a day, and cut out most carbs to get down to 10% body fat. With fruits I'm at 16% body fat. My muscles are decent though.
ah that explains it, I was fed organic stuff only when I was very young to be fair

ah that explains it, I was fed organic stuff only when I was very young to be fair
Lucky nigga, too bad my parents are low iq and never questioned the mainstream american diet.

I will eat it as if my life depends on it, you will never ruin the relationship between me and delicious chicken

Didn't watch the video but I'll continue eating chicken, it's my favourite protein

What if it's farm raised heirloom chicken?

Told people with gout to use cherry juice and pineapple juice both loaded with sugar he was right about celery juice though

Sorry man, but this is mostly woo-woo nonsense. It's Psuedo-science garbage in fact.

For Kidney stones and Gout and many other things the solution is to have a balanced diet and with all food groups represented in a daily basis AND to drink between 1-3 glasses of pure water a day. Hold your noise an chug that shit. The 8 glasses a day rule is also psuedo-science bullshit. Normies and their extreme nonsense to cope.

Beef is far better. More nutrition and better muscle builder.

I am more of a Turkey guy.:feelsEhh:

yeah most chicken are mass produced garbage shit (at least in turkey)

I eat chicken breast because its cheap, other alternative would be to eat this pork-beef groundmeat mix with 20% fat so I'll stay with chicken.

What if it's farm raised heirloom chicken?
They will have to raise them for years without the growth hormones and will cost a lot. You still don't know what's fully happening on those farms, so it's better to get a plant or fish protein.

Logic and science checks out. No wonder chicken tastes like shit. Still gonna eat it, along with pork, but damn if I was rich it'd be eating sirloin or salmon every night :ahegao:. Fuck rice, beans, pork, and chicken. Poorcel foods.

Logic and science checks out. No wonder chicken tastes like shit. Still gonna eat it, along with pork, but damn if I was rich it'd be eating sirloin or salmon every night :ahegao:. Fuck rice, beans, pork, and chicken. Poorcel foods.
I never liked the taste either. You can get wild canned salmon or frozen for not that much. Mackerel is less expensive.

I do like to eat chicken often, not for the health benefits(for that I eat some fruits and vegetables a few times a week) but for the taste with barbecue sauce, it's not expensive and it tends to be filling

Last edited:
I love to eat chicken

chicken is tasteless bland meat product

plus the chickens are chemically pumped up in factory farms. they look like mutant freaks

chicken is tasteless bland meat product

plus the chickens are chemically pumped up in factory farms. they look like mutant freaks
Eating chickens is like taking antibiotics, that mess up the gut microbiome, and estrogen from the steroids they're put on.

I do like to eat chicken often, not for the health benefits(for that I eat some fruits and vegetables a few times a week) but for the taste with barbecue sauce, it's not expensive and it tends to be filling
This ^

niggers on suicide watch :feelshaha: