Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Children starving to death in Gaza

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
That include your family, your mother dead corpse I’m gonna to fuck it soo hard with raw friction and then my cum exploded soo hard after I shoot her in the head while my cum blow to all her skull.
Made me laugh good :feelskek: :lul:

We dont care

Both human wastes should kill each other off already,

There is no such thing as just war, why must killing be justified in one and wrong in other. Isn’t the law of cause and effect due to segretion of Israel, stealing Palestinian land. Raping and killing them by years and through decade, justified?

I’m serious to me this war is just as any other war, just human being chimp out at each other. That’s why it’s soo funny when people took side when none of this shit will make our life better tbh. Especially the side of Jews who keep uttering holocaust ten thousand time a day. I swear you must read Anne Frank diary and was in tear due to it kek
Because palestinians arent human?
They are even more subhuman than us.
Did you see how they live?
And from what I heard the rape happened from the palestinian side they invaded israel in october

How does that take away from anything? Would you have said “The guy was a crazy tallfag” if he was tall?
it doesnt. I just added he was manlet.
Hes also ugly.
But yeah he was mental probably because of his subhumanity

Because palestinians arent human?
They are even more subhuman than us.
Did you see how they live?
And from what I heard the rape happened from the palestinian side they invaded israel in october
Yea I neither support Israel, but Palestinian are fucking retards, once they give you money, they wouldn’t even treat as human, that applies to Israel, they would just kill them off once they conquer. They are low iq narcissistic bunch, I don’t support both, but it is best they each die off.

Yea I neither support Israel, but Palestinian are fucking retards, once they give you money, they wouldn’t even treat as human, that applies to Israel, they would just kill them off once they conquer. They are low iq narcissistic bunch, I don’t support both, but it is best they each die off.
I disagree

Why do you like Jews soo much. Do they give you money?
No he must be Protestant. They worship Jews along with christ from what I have seen

Who gives a fuck

Who gives a fuck
True but you must understand that's this is what they plan for every single one of us. Just look at the video above. Pure psychotic genocidal hatred.

I have not heard one single prominent Jewish figure speak out against this, so I assume they all support this.
2024: The year the Jews carried out a genocide in plain sight and tried to convince the world it was justified.
What a time to be alive. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive.

I have not heard one single prominent Jewish figure speak out against this, so I assume they all support this.
2024: The year the Jews carried out a genocide in plain sight and tried to convince the world it was justified.
What a time to be alive. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive.

They support it