Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope chilling in the sun is kino

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
there's this old bunker covered in graffiti on top of a hill not far from where I live. as I was passing by it I decided to climb up on to the roof and chilled there like this for a few hours
Anaheimlighthouse 5 ways to handle stress in recovery article photo time to relax handsome you

it's very serene tbh. just enjoying the feeling of the wind blowing through your hair and the warm rays of light touching your face. the earth really is a beautiful place despite some of its inhabitants. makes you appreciate life a bit

Can't enjoy the sun as a pure breed nordic, I don't want to end up with skin cancer while looking like @zangano1

Can't enjoy the sun as a pure breed nordic, I don't want to end up with skin cancer while looking like @zangano1
Srs I’m too pale. Can’t go outside and do that.

That sounds fucking amazing, ngl.

My best times were outside.

Winter ominously always seems to bring a lack of browns in the outsides :feelsEhh:

over for you white bois
Never even began, white skin is some subhuman garbage tbh. @tehgymcel420 Thoughts on this fact? Do you enjoy the suns magical rays?

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 get sunburns even tho he's ethnic in europe, tbh use sunscreen
It's over if you have to pay for some dubious chemical soup to smear all over yourself just to be outside, JFL @ pale fucks. We might be supreme in some metrics but damn it sucks during the summer.

I'd consider it if I wasn't so subhuman, I really don't want to be outside either way because of my fellow man judging me. Maybe if I drive far into the uninhabitated areas, and that's alot of work just to get lessened sun damage.
it's over

Every time I am outside insects eventually land on me and won't leave me alone. Brutal insectpill tbh

Only chad can do this

Brutal redpill.
I can't enjoy the sun either because I become redder

Last edited:
The dog is the main character ngl :lul::lul::lul:
-gets the most screentime.
-looks at the sunset.
-fucks the heroine.
Unironically

The dog has more SMV and gets more attention than her betabux bf :feelskek:

Last edited:
Where are you that it's sunny, it's raining here