Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal China has a "buddy" program in university where the "buddy" females get fucked by currys and groids

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
As some internet users pointed out, the forms were highly reminiscent of information sheets given out by matchmaking agencies. And judging from other leaked documents on Weibo, foreign students who signed up for the program were predominantly male while the vast majority of Chinese volunteers were female.

Shandong university party223

chinese racists must went insane
i lurk zhihu, baidu and that chinese tiktok and chinese people are insane

@AllanKing

Chinks get cucked by everyone, what's new.

:feelswhat:
Anyways, this will just piss Chinese men off, since there's a disparity between population of women to men.

"as some internet users"

people should stop posting this retarded propaganda, even if it's true the foids were probably hoping to get with some white foreigner student, not curries

"as some internet users"

people should stop posting this retarded propaganda, even if it's true the foids were probably hoping to get with some white foreigner student, not curries
highest iq in this thread

some of them seem really pretty too, sigh

Mexicans are accepted?
I want to fuck those bitches while their asian men fantasize about fucking waifus.

Why do tallfag chimps make those hand signs? Happens here too in tacoland.

to try to look cool somehow, i guess cameras are too much technology for these bastards so they get in a mix between surprise and flutter, so they do these goofy hand signs.
we cant blame them, all they know is spam their honk inside an tricycle in the streets full of shit (that i fear isnt from dogs) and pray to their elephant god

"as some internet users"

This. Fake news to make curries and gooks fight.
Chinks get cucked by everyone, what's new.
cope chinks cuck curries
They are retarded normgroid apes tbh. Trying to use cringy hand signs to appear NT

Thats actually based . Id attend a Chink foid arranged mating session

As a ricecel, i feel bad for this cucked country, chinese men shoud go ER ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back