Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chinese scale trying to gaslight me into thinking I’m lean

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
7911F793 49B4 45C5 9CA8 AA0FC8EAC14A

New chink psyop makes you think you’re 17% bf even though it’s clearly much higher. This is why normies think they’re perfectly healthy despite being borderline obese. Nice try though, Mossad

@Robtical @decembrist_kirillov thoughts

Nice try, Jüden :feelsYall:

View attachment 709996

New chink psyop makes you think you’re 17% bf even though it’s clearly much higher. This is why normies think they’re perfectly healthy despite being borderline obese. Nice try though, Mossad

Ok fatty

View attachment 709996

chonk_orig.jpg

I have a similar set of scales, I don't trust the results either.
I think the results are derived from an algorithm rather than direct measurement

average young male have %25 bf kek

Thoughts and opinions on how gooks are slant eyed jews
They're communists. The father of communism was a Jew. The Chinese indeed are basically the kikes of the East.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I checked your bmi and it's normal. Mine is the same as yours, I'm 75 kg and 6'1", but have ok muscles.
BMI is mostly irrelevant though. What matters is body fat %

BMI is mostly irrelevant though. What matters is body fat %
I agree, I can see some small rolls when I sit down, I can either lose 4 kilos or work on my abs.

how tf is a scale supposed to know your bodyfat bro

Mogs me but you definitely need more muscle
I agree, my arms are very thin, so are my legs. I need to gain 10 pounds of muscle at least.

I agree, my arms are very thin, so are my legs. I need to gain 10 pounds of muscle at least.
Time for the trenbologna sandwich brah

how tf is a scale supposed to know your bodyfat bro
It sends electrical currents through your body to measure fat, muscle, water n other shiet

It sends electrical currents through your body to measure fat, muscle, water n other shiet
even the medical grade versions of those machines are inaccurate as fuck. I don't honestly believe a chinese scale will be any more accurate

I've really been considering it but don't want to mess with my high t, and be hooked on them.
Just eat at a 200 cal surplus and you’ll put on lean muscle without any fat. A larger surplus is just an excuse to eat like a pig

Just eat at a 200 cal surplus and you’ll put on lean muscle without any fat. A larger surplus is just an excuse to eat like a pig
I tried to do that but I seemed to be gaining more fat than muscle, because my reps haven't increased and I looked fatter. Maybe I didn't work out hard enough.

also as a sidenote 17% isn't lean? it's average.