Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chinese soldiers 'cry' on way to India border

Beware the crying dragon.

They are crying because they know they gotta kill poor pajeet currycels en masse again in hand-to-hand combat.

They are crying because they know they gotta kill poor pajeet currycels en masse again in hand-to-hand combat.
Rice soldiers were killed too

They can't even survive the cold. I reckon even the pakistani army could beat them if you weren't asslickers

Well considering China always has high casualties in every single modern war it's been in, I would be crying too.

well they know that they might never come back so it is normal to cry in that situation

Last edited:
well they know that they might never come back so i dont see the big deal about it
Freezing to death or possibly getting beaten bloody by Curries on a desolate mountain sounds like a big deal to me.

Freezing to death or possibly getting beaten bloody by Curries on a desolate mountain sounds like a big deal to me.
yes i wrote that in opposite of my intention thanks for pointing out brocel

The Chinese military has always been pathetic.

Incel trait- don't want to kill or be killed bi other incels

Hindustan Times

Yeah, no propaganda there. Nope.

Do we even know what the video is actually about? For all we know, it could be soldiers crying in remembrance while singing about some national history. Knowing how China brainwashes its soldiers, that would be no surprise.

Last edited:
they cry cos they know they're bouta get mogged by curry gods

no one escapes the jbcpill
they'll be dying on the battlefront while their wives will be getting SPICED by balding janitors at home

imagine dying for a tiny piece of land that almost no one lives on.

They can't even survive the cold. I reckon even the pakistani army could beat them if you weren't asslickers
Strong cope, Chinese are pretty badass. Like I said, they killed a bunch of you pajeets in hand to hand combat. Not using any guns or swords whatsoever. Just STICKS. CAGED at the subhuman pajeet army. All you can do is harm innocent, defenseless Kashmiris.

Of course they're crying.

1. Only son in their family.
2. No sex
3. No availability for hookers
4. No wife. No life.
5. No children
6. No proper income

The list goes on

Hell I'd be crying or die trying to be the best SoldiER out there on the plains against the enemy.

That's not crying. Those are involuntary reactionary tears due to whiffing that street shitter stench. It's like how people start tearing up when they cut onions.

I would cry too if I was a soldier in that degenerate country

That's not crying. Those are involuntary reactionary tears due to whiffing that street shitter stench. It's like how people start tearing up when they cut onions.
:feelshaha:

JFL. Chinks can deal with the cold a lot better than curries can.

Strong cope, Chinese are pretty badass. Like I said, they killed a bunch of you pajeets in hand to hand combat. Not using any guns or swords whatsoever. Just STICKS. CAGED at the subhuman pajeet army. All you can do is harm innocent, defenseless Kashmiris.
Jfl, more Chinese died, they had sticks with nails, curries were barehanded.

Every time curries and paks go to war, 5'2' 100lb curry soldiers end up mogging 6'4' 220lb pashtun soldiers.

No curries harm innocent Kashmiris, there is no innocent Kashmiris, they were driven out or genocided by Muslims in 80s, and endorsed by Kaffir like Rajiv and Sanjay Gandhi . Curries kill insurgent Kashmiris, thats all. It might be in paks interest to do same to all the Taliban entering Pak...

Seeing men cry makes me die a little inside.

Every time curries and paks go to war, 5'2' 100lb curry soldiers end up mogging 6'4' 220lb pashtun soldiers.

No curries harm innocent Kashmiris, there is no innocent Kashmiris, they were driven out or genocided by Muslims in 80s, and endorsed by Kaffir like Rajiv and Sanjay Gandhi . Curries kill insurgent Kashmiris, thats all. It might be in paks interest to do same to all the Taliban entering Pak...
tenor.gif

Keep coping Indian soldiers only kill terrorist in kashmir. Also have you forgoten that 93,000 pakistani soldiers surrendered to india in 1971 war after you started the war? So obviously they can harm pakistan.

Your own pakistani military kidnaps and kills protesters and journalists in pakistan occupied kashmir

India killed chinese soldiers as well as per US intelligence.

"An American intelligence official in Washington suggested that China was deliberately hiding its losses, which were comparable to India, ranging from 20 to 30."

Ok GrAYcel

Are you some fake indian?
Hindustan Times

Yeah, no propaganda there. Nope.

Do we even know what the video is actually about? For all we know, it could be soldiers crying in remembrance while singing about some national history. Knowing how China brainwashes its soldiers, that would be no surprise.

They got it from chinese social media before it was deleted and ended up on taiwan news

Last edited:
China won't reveal their losses lol
Yeah sure. Just stop believing your media that's got a track record in telling lies.

Jfl at this curry faggot spewing bullshit again. Literal pajeet trait. You haven't done shit to the Chinese. And don't get me started on your lie about Kashmir. Jfl at you.
Keep coping Indian soldiers only kill terrorist in kashmir. Also have you forgoten that 93,000 pakistani soldiers surrendered to india in 1971 war after you started the war? So obviously they can harm pakistan.

Your own pakistani military kidnaps and kills protesters and journalists in pakistan occupied kashmir

India killed chinese soldiers as well as per US intelligence.

"An American intelligence official in Washington suggested that China was deliberately hiding its losses, which were comparable to India, ranging from 20 to 30."

Are you some fake indian?

They got it from chinese social media before it was deleted and ended up on taiwan news
Jfl another shitskin pajeet unable to take the truth and spewing lies. 3 shitskin curries coping hard in this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah sure. Just stop believing your media that's got a track record in telling lies.

Jfl at this curry faggot spewing bullshit again. Literal pajeet trait. You haven't done shit to the Chinese. And don't get me started on your lie about Kashmir. Jfl at you.

Jfl another shitskin pajeet unable to take the truth and spewing lies. 3 shitskin curries coping hard in this thread.

Lol you can't call me a shitskin when we have a the same skin color bumbass. If you're gonna call me a shitskin then you're a shitskin too dumbass.

What lies am I spewing?

Its fact that 93,000 men of the pakistani army surrendered to india in the 1971 war and you lost half your country which is now modern day bangladesh.

You pakis are funding terrorism in indian kashmir

You kill, kidnap and jail your own people in pakistan occupied kashmir.

Incels.co curry civil war #.... shit, I lost count.

Lol you can't call me a shitskin when we have a the same skin color bumbass. If you're gonna call me a shitskin then you're a shitskin too dumbass.

What lies am I spewing?

Its fact that 93,000 men of the pakistani army surrendered to india in the 1971 war and you lost half your country which is now modern day bangladesh.

You pakis are funding terrorism in indian kashmir

You kill, kidnap and jail your own people in pakistan occupied kashmir.
Jfl at this shitskin pajeet thinking he's got the same color as me. Keep crying for your little pajeet army getting crushed by my Chinese bros. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

They cry because all they are going to see for the next few years are currycels.

Fighting for a country that doesn’t give a single shit about them

Fighting for a country that doesn’t give a single shit about them

You're right, but the alternative is execution or slave labor until death. I imagine they'd get summarily executed for disobeying orders.