Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chink beta males prevent a "sexual assaulter" from "fleeing" the bus

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
If you thought that Chinese world domination would bring back conservatism you were wrong. These souless bugmen are as pozzed as any westerner.
I sincerely doubt all if any of the guys who were holding a man there against his will and basically kidnapping him saw any sexual assault take place.

Pathetic, what do they gain from this. Would love to unload some stress on cucks like this.

it always makes me wonder why mass shootings in US always have relatively low casaulties despite having access to assault rifles and shotguns. while mass attacks in places in China can often have very high numbers, and almost none using any gun.
It's simple. People hear the bang and either hide or flee. One minute into the shooting at a public space and the shooter already has to walk around and search for his victims. 10 minutes later he is neutralized by police. All his victims have to do is hide and hold out for a few minutes.

Breivik for example would have killed way less had he not shot up a remote island where special forces took 60 minutes to reach

Pathetic, what do they gain from this. Would love to unload some stress on cucks like this.
I'd be okay with doing it if there were some kind of monetary reward for doing citizen's arrests to aid police

Chinks are inherently subservient (not all you ricebros btw I mean the Chinese). Look how they spread their asscheeks for their government, or for foreigners in "white monkey" jobs. Chinks are servile while trying to posture like they're big shit.

normie cucks love to pile on the weak

if it was a thugmaxxed guy with tattoos, or a 6'5 guy, or a foreigner/black/white, or a guy who shows his knife, they wouldnt dare
have to say, killing 47 people with a gasoline can on a bus is pretty hardcore and much higher KD than vast majority of "mass shootings" in the US :feelshaha: it always makes me wonder why mass shootings in US always have relatively low casaulties despite having access to assault rifles and shotguns. while mass attacks in places in China can often have very high numbers, and almost none using any gun.

How the fuck does that even work? Docile cucked Asians sit by watching as he throws gasoline around on everything and wait for him to pull out a match? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
respect holes or your social credit goes down boyo

have to say, killing 47 people with a gasoline can on a bus is pretty hardcore and much higher KD than vast majority of "mass shootings" in the US :feelshaha: it always makes me wonder why mass shootings in US always have relatively low casaulties despite having access to assault rifles and shotguns. while mass attacks in places in China can often have very high numbers, and almost none using any gun.
Exactly.. there are so many ways to make a difference in this world and Americans are like "I'M GONNA SHOOT PEOPLE :feelsYall:". Such a method of getting back at society is done to death over and over again. It is the most emotionally charged kind of attack. Mostly done in the moment. While it may produce some results, it may never reach to your true potential in getting back at society.

There is so many more ways to get back at everyone. That Chen must have had a lot of time to think of such a way to kill that many people and himself. I can only speculate the true suffering some people go through, but if you are that creative society made you that way. Society forces you to think differently.

If we think about replaceability and the year amount of the victims. People dying has almost no effect on anyone, they will be instantly replaced with equally greedy and desperate individuals. Everyone needs to live and money is the tool that allows life. There is no shortage of people willing to work to death to live. Instead of going for something easily replaced why not focus on something that can't be replaced easily? Instead of focusing on shock and awe that has been replicated again and again throughout history. Why not using your energy on getting rid of something that takes a long time to replace? Something everyone needs and takes for granted? Focus on these things and you can do a lot more damage than taking lives ever could. You can do this without even breaking the law.

Just look at the government locking down everything. See how normscum seethe? It just proves how easily provoked and vulnerable to psychological destruction Humanity is.
i guess he just carried the can in a bag, pull it out, pour, and lit it with a lighter.

look at the casaulties, 47 died 34 injured, probably more unharmed who manage to escape through the door or window. thats probably 100+ people on that bus. its crowded af. in such crowded situation, a man pulling out a gasoline can would probably only be noticed by the people immediately to him, and they probably cant escape coz just how crowded it was.

and the action of pulling a gasoline can from a bag, then light it, is pretty fast, so cant stop it even if one notice it and try to stop it.

aparrently Korean wins the contest, 192 killed in a subway: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_subway_fire

the korean guy was partly disabled JFL and managed to go ER. wtf. and he was even spotted doing it and the people couldnt stop it.

those rice guys mog the US mass shooter cels
Very smart.. he looked at the context of the situation and how people would react in such a crowded space.

Wow.. now that is epic. 192? Legendary numbers. :feelzez:

The Price of Rice. A most heavy price.

But still this just proves that other methods are better.

Last edited:
If you thought that Chinese world domination would bring back conservatism you were wrong. These souless bugmen are as pozzed as any westerner.
I sincerely doubt all if any of the guys who were holding a man there against his will and basically kidnapping him saw any sexual assault take place.

The whole world is willing to die to protect the honor of women as a group.