Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chink food

Yummy. I would eat.

These are jungle gooks. Northeast Asians are much more civilized

we should cook chinks and eat them

it would revolutionize chink cuisine

You can make almost anything palatable smearing it with enough spice. Still doesn't mean you should eat it. As long as they don't make me taste it i'm okay with chink drones munching this shit in peace.

Last edited:
These are jungle gooks. Northeast Asians are much more civilized
:yes: JFL at these retards always lumping all asians together, the difference between a man from Northern China and a man from the Philippines or Cambodia is day and night.

cambodians and vietnamese are disgusting

:yes: JFL at these retards always lumping all asians together, the difference between a man from Northern China and a man from the Philippines or Cambodia is day and night.
Can you explain?

Can you explain?
Diet, appearance, etc. NEA are much taller and light skinned, average height in Northeastern China right now should be around the same as the Balkans. I know a lot of people won't believe me, but it's true, just go visit. I'm from Northwestern China, and north central china. We don't eat any of this disgusting shit, we don't even have rice there. Most exports are wheat products like Ukraine, and lamb, pork, and beef. Diet mostly consists of bread, pasta, fried pasta, beef pork and lamb and sandwiches. Only SEAmonkeys and Koreans eat those disgusting strange foods.

average height in Northeastern China right now should be around the same as the Balkans. I know a lot of people won't believe me, but it's true, just go visit
Yeah I don't believe it
No I am not going to visit it
How much are you tall by the way ?