Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chink hooker doesnt want curry cock

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240111 093939 Reddit

Curries aren't missing out, I wouldn't want a chink hooker anyway.

nuk3 the g00k

What the fuck is AA, cof, and BBFS?

What the fuck is AA, cof, and BBFS?
African American, Cum on face, Bareback Full Service (Sex without condom)
Girls who don't see African Americans are usually racist, I had a whore tell me they smell. Like what this whore is saying about the Indians. Most whores don't wanna fuck Indians, curries are truly cursed man.

African American, Cum on face, Bareback Full Service (Sex without condom)
Girls who don't see African Americans are usually racist, I had a whore tell me they smell. Like what this whore is saying about the Indians. Most whores don't wanna fuck Indians, curries are truly cursed man.
Lmao thank you.

Yeah I would rather be a ricecel than a currycel honestly.

nothing new at all. there's literature on this.

black johns get discriminated the most by prostitutes for safety reasons. more likely to have std's. more likely to take the money and run. whores also say that theyre poor and cheap. and that some are too large for them.

next up are indian men. common complaints are that theyre smelly, rude, cheap, constantly push boundaries. want more for less.

right behind indian men are middle eastern men. common complaints are theyre violent and rude.

hispanics johns are in between. also have a reputation for being dirty, sweaty, smelly, cheap, and violent.

the most preferred johns are white men followed by asian men. said to have most money and least problematic.

thats not to say that asian men don't get discriminated against. there are some americanized latina whores that work at massage places who refuse to see asian men jfl. works at an asian owned massage whore house and refuses to see asian johns... as for non-american foreign foids, they hardly discriminate against men of color. but thats not to say that there isn't sexual racism at all in foreign countries, its just that for some reason americanized foids have intensified racism against men of color.

Last edited: