Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chink in frat dies from boxing trying to prove his masculinity

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uji8lVse-Z4

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves. Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive, notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.

My favorite thing about this event was how the ref was a drunk fratboy that just wanted to see this chink die in the ring

2024 05 07 12 40 56 College Student Dies After Fraternity Fight Night   YouTube

Last edited:
She doesn't give a fuck at all, she went home and fucked her dog

She's laughing while talking about his eventual death scene. Zoomer cunts are evil incarnate. I'd bet everything I own she was fucking other dudes that day.

lol, she’s not even sad just a little bit. Oh my sides!! :feelskek:

The “empathic” gender indeed. :feelshaha:

This pint sized Changlet was only Mr. Monday or Mr. Tuesday for her. :feelsclown:

Most likely she was with some 6’4 aryan stud before this chink’s corpse was even cold! :lul:

she seems like the real nasty type up for anything

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves. Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive, notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.

My favorite thing about this event was how the ref was a drunk fratboy that just wanted to see this chink die in the ring

View attachment 1154836

Goddamn mogggger I graduated and never got to fuck a white sorwhority bitch and now republicans and right wingers expecting me to slave in an office with old people!
IMG 0176

She doesn't give a fuck at all, she went home and fucked her dog
They all do in 2024.
Depilada rafeira.
Death to every Mutt.

Probably got his brain rattled and or ended up with uncontrollable swelling.

The skull can’t expand to let the brain swell out and without emergency surgery to alleviate this you’re pretty much fucked.

View attachment 1154836

In combat warrior skull is important just like height

Without the gloves or the headgear he probably would died at 1 punch .
Anyway it's all so stupid

At least fake a tear or something.

She can barely articulate a word. Im on drugs and i can speak better than her.

"I HoPE tHiS dOesnT hAppeN to ANyBoDY" :D:feelstastyman:

Bitch your boyfriend just died??

Holy shit if he was resurrected and watched this video and saw his gf s reaction he would have died again

Also someone post this in r/asianmasculinity :feelsclown:

lol, she’s not even sad just a little bit. Oh my sides!! :feelskek:

The “empathic” gender indeed. :feelshaha:

This pint sized Changlet was only Mr. Monday or Mr. Tuesday for her. :feelsclown:

Most likely she was with some 6’4 aryan stud before this chink’s corpse was even cold! :lul:
Her dog also

Without the gloves or the headgear he probably would died at 1 punch .
Anyway it's all so stupid
Least stupid way to die all thanks to juvenile "Im the center of the World" faggotry

At least fake a tear or something.

She can barely articulate a word. Im on drugs and i can speak better than her.

"I HoPE tHiS dOesnT hAppeN to ANyBoDY" :D:feelstastyman:

Holy shit if he was resurrected and watched this video and saw his gf s reaction he would have died again
Deep inside they are shallow husks consumed to usurp the opportune moment to BE vain cunts, Destined to fall into a screaming foggy pit, that is the fate of ungrateful vagina.

"just do martial arts bro it'll make you a man"

Gigasubhuman rice and curries have NO business being in the barbarian West where testosterone, musculature, intimidating stature, aggression, and hyper-sexuality rules sociobiological dynamics. If you're not a mogger, DO NOT SHOW YOURSELF IN PUBLIC.
Yet again, this quote has been vindicated

How did he die that easily? Did he not get constantly beaten up by his parents without any gear growing up?

Yet again, this quote has been vindicated
:owo::owo::owo:

The real upside is that this gigasubhuman filipino gook trash was prevented from race mixing. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View attachment 1154836

even german news said that chinese race is a reason for myobia. chinese people have the most shitty genes in asia.
but all asians are weak as fuck. small, frame like a kid and not a single body hair. masculine drunk chad with chest hair or the foids could smack him out of his shoes lol.

thats fun how normie or chadlite beat the shit out of this small asian shithead
most ethnics have this warrior skull. its an arab, black think to have such massive skull
or tyrone or muhammad

you need a skull like this ethnic turk (left) to win such fight:

veysel-gefaengnis.jpg

just look at his massive skull and hands.

even german news said that chinese race is a reason for myobia. chinese people have the most shitty genes in asia.
but all asians are weak as fuck. small, frame like a kid and not a single body hair. masculine drunk chad with chest hair or the foids could smack him out of his shoes lol.

thats fun how normie or chadlite beat the shit out of this small asian shithead

most ethnics have this warrior skull. its an arab, black think to have such massive skull

or tyrone or muhammad

you need a skull like this ethnic turk (left) to win such fight:

veysel-gefaengnis.jpg

just look at his massive skull and hands.
Europeans, Arabs and blacks have a warrior skull that is the results of good proportion more than a big size.
Asians have flat faces that are going to become an hole with a punch, Indians are soy and weak in general

Europeans, Arabs and blacks have a warrior skull that is the results of good proportion more than a big size.
Asians have flat faces that are going to become an hole with a punch, Indians are soy and weak in general
not every asian. mongols have for example a massive skull too and some japanese have good fighter genes

I would be dead too with my tiny head
Again it's more about the proportion and shape of the skull , you can have a big head but if you have no chin or jaw and a shitty shape it's over with 1 punch

arabs have a very good frame. their bones are massive. must be this old genetic they live like 4000 years ago

Again it's more about the proportion and shape of the skull , you can have a big head but if you have no chin or jaw and a shitty shape it's over with 1 punch

ssio-autokino-tickets-2020-02.jpg
this nigga have a massive skull but no good chin
images

This is a lesson that all ethnic men should learn, trying too hard fit in with whites by doing crazy shit will either lead you very fucked up mental health or death. Unless you have their bone density and muscle mass, don't be reckless

not every asian. mongols have for example a massive skull too and some japanese have good fighter genes
View attachment nose.webp
Gettyimages 1749968425 612x612

Nigga again it's not about big skull, look at eyes area of this dude , is too flat, with a punch he loses the eyes
Let's see a real warrior skull

This is compact, impenetrable, hard to break

did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive
He was probably an oofy doofy. Every frat guy gets guaranteed a gf. She got with him for the status and whatever else he could offer. She framemogs him too jfl.

Dude had to much Ego and got Destroyed for it :feelskek:

Just imagine dying for that and you didn't even get paid JFL

Tallest heights on average are white countries
Africans are have a good height too. some of them mog the shit out of weight. frame is not height.

HOLY SHIT @screwthefbi @Cayden Zhang @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Saint Cho @Lv99_BixNood GTFIH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back