Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Chink wears pro jew shirt "fur saport for isreal sama kike cockaroo not onry curries we also wanaa jew pussay we love isreal long time 5 dorra onry "

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/s/LntE9tEjwu

Sucky sucky fucky fucky
Screenshot 20231123 080744 Reddit

Filthy kike lover

“They hate everyone who is light skin”

Holy, the rice/noodle cope is strong today. @Made in Heaven

I thought Chinese loved Hitler kek

Just reading the comments I hate how redditors talk

Just reading the comments I hate how redditors talk
Didn't know that entire subreddit was just faggot asians crying about white people as per usual for reddit. Thought Asians were a bit more high IQ than that.

Look at this little retard, yeah don't listen to fake news listen to RT the based Russian fake news. He says while on reddit, the most censored cucked website on the internet, the CNN/MSNBC of websites.

“They hate everyone who is light skin”

Holy, the rice/noodle cope is strong today. @Made in Heaven
Palestinians are 10× whiter than the average gookostani. Wtf is this ricecuck smoking?

Palestinians are 10× whiter than the average gookostani. Wtf is this ricecuck smoking?
Maybe they are the light skinned rice. But regardless, it seems like everyone wants to groups themselves with whites somehow, while leftists want to group all non-whites together.

It’s weird. Even in Shitdia Mein Kampf is a bestseller, despite their Jew worship
It's cause Hitler is a rags to riches story brocel. Curries love a good rags to riches story. That shits sells wildly here.

Drown that delusional chink.

Maybe they are the light skinned rice.

They will never be White. Living in Canada, I can tell you first hand the biggest needs and bullied cucks in school are almost always indian, asian, or ugly white kids. Blacks and arabs naturally don't get bullied since they are more tribal.

Even my sister told me how in her high school, some white girls were bullying a Japanese girl because she was so tiny and frail. And she also told me how some hapa kid STILL gets mocked by fucking Arabs for his chinky winky eyes. Now imagine how much worse the bullying must be for full asians.

But regardless, it seems like everyone wants to groups themselves with whites somehow, while leftists want to group all non-whites together.
Yeah

I swear, any asian, like that soy redditor, who tries to lump themselves with white people as if they are buddy buddy is almost definitely a shut in and has not actually grown up or lived around whites. Whites are far more hostile towards asians on average on a racial level than they are to Arabs.

They will never be White. Living in Canada, I can tell you first hand the biggest needs and bullied cucks in school are almost always indian, asian, or ugly white kids. Blacks and arabs naturally don't get bullied since they are more tribal.

Even my sister told me how in her high school, some white girls were bullying a Japanese girl because she was so tiny and frail. And she also told me how some hapa kid STILL gets mocked by fucking Arabs for his chinky winky eyes. Now imagine how much worse the bullying must be for full asians.

Yeah

I swear, any asian, like that soy redditor, who tries to lump themselves with white people as if they are buddy buddy is almost definitely a shut in and has not actually grown up or lived around whites. Whites are far more hostile towards asians on average on a racial level than they are to Arabs.
Personally I’ve never seen any racial tension here. Although there were some tensions between curry and rice gangs decades ago, but idk if those are still relevant.

It's cause Hitler is a rags to riches story brocel. Curries love a good rags to riches story. That shits sells wildly here.
Explains why every currywood movie follows that idea :feelshaha:

They will never be White. Living in Canada, I can tell you first hand the biggest needs and bullied cucks in school are almost always indian, asian, or ugly white kids.
Lifefuel. Hope Pajeets get bullied to death.

Lifefuel. Hope Pajeets get bullied to death.
My brother who is 11 told me how some indian kid was bullied so much that his parents had hi m move to a different school lol. Poor kid tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back