Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Choose your brocell

Choose your friend

• Andrew Tate

• Jordan Peterson

Results are only viewable after voting.
1oilypufta

1oilypufta

Self-banned
-
He will be your "friend" for the rest of your life. No questions asked. He can offer you advice. All you have to do is pick up your phone and dial a single digit on the touchpad. The only caveat is that you can never meet in person. He is embarrassed to be around you.

Tate. He'll kidnap me a harem of stacies :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: (In Cod WW2 custom lobby)

Tate because he can thugniggermaxx me some romanian hookers that he kidnapped, I would release them and one of them would stay with me and be my le based slavic tradwife that cannot speak my language.

Tate because he can thugniggermaxx me some romanian hookers that he kidnapped, I would release them and one of them would stay with me and be my le based slavic tradwife that cannot speak my language.
that would be more of a free pimp than a friend but fair answer

why the fuck would you pick jordan peterson :lul:

why the fuck would you pick jordan peterson :lul:
I honestly don't believe Tate fucks as much as he claims he does. Even then, you could have a literal 1 on 1 clinical psychologist that could offer you advice.