Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Chris Rock and Louis CK had fun saying "nigger" to one another today while Jerry Seinfeld watched.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Ricky Gervais was there too, getting in on the word. Seinfeld was the only one who didn't wanna touch it.

And if you listen to the outrage today, what you won't hear is "Hey didn't Louis CK get #MeToo'd or something?" No, they only care that he said "nigger" today, and Chris Rock was fine with it.

A wise man once said "It Gets Better." They #MeToo'd him for a consensual sex act and I've been pissed ever since, but this is a nice consolation prize. Waiting for it to blow over.

based jerry also dated a JB when he was old

that video you're talking is kinda old tbf.

chris rock is god tier idc what anyone says, all these normies were acting like he was never funny when the video resurfaced

based jerry also dated a JB when he was old

that video you're talking is kinda old tbf.

chris rock is god tier idc what anyone says, all these normies were acting like he was never funny when the video resurfaced

Old? How old? Was it hidden or something? Everyone's hair looked a little too full for it to be that recent, now that I think of it.

Old? How old? Was it hidden or something?
He was 39 she was 17, she was still in high school.
While still a 17-year-old high school student, Shoshanna came to public attention by dating then 38-year-old Jerry Seinfeld, who was at the time starring in his eponymous sitcom. Early in their relationship, Spy Magazine referred to her as "a legal voter".[5] They dated for approximately four years, from 1993 to 1997, before the relationship ended. She transferred from GW to UCLA in part to be with Seinfeld and cited missing New York City and constant press coverage as reasons for the relationship ending.[1]

He was 39 she was 17, she was still in high school.

No, the video, not the woman.

For what it's worth though, 17 is old enough to marry in the state of New York, so he's in the clear. It's not great, but Jerry Seinfeld never claimed to be a "good" guy.

No, the video, not the woman.
Oh crap lol. The video is at least 6 years old. Here’s the whole thing

17 is old enough to marry in the state of New York, so he's in the clear.
Yeah. In most of the US a 17 year old is legal. In most of the western world she’s legal but there’s a stigma against it. I think it’s because California’s AoC is 18 and that standard spread throughout the US bcoz Hollywood

Last edited:
Yeah. In most of the US a 17 year old is legal. In most of the western world she’s legal but there’s a stigma against it. I think it’s because California’s AoC is 18 and that standard spread throughout the US bcoz Hollywood

Even before Hollywood it was understood that you should only have sex if you're an adult. It's just we've had varying definitions on what "adult" is.

I love the word nigger. I love using it, it relieves stress for some reason. Really glad I can use words like nigger on .is, I don't know any other place where I could.
Nigger nigger nigger. Niggggger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back