Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christianity makes no sense

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Is Jesus god or he the son of god? If he’s the son or the human representative then you should worship the one god

It makes no sense tbh and Christian’s never have a direct answer for this

they will make some general claim like muh jesus is muh god muh muh he is king :soy::soy::soy:

like no nigger is he god or the son? If he’s the son then you should worship the one god like Muslims do

JFL at autistic cum skins @Rhaast am I right? :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
GOD IS ONE WHOLE THERE IS NO SEGMENT TO GOD CUM IN A HUMAN WOMAN THAT IS FOOLOSH WE CAN NOT FATHOM GOD LET ALONE A WOMAN CARRY HIS SPERM

Religion as a whole is retarded
Just worship an imaginary being who gives no fucks about you bro
Just pray everyday like a cuck even though he won't make you chad bro

Religion as a whole is retarded
Just worship an imaginary being who gives no fucks about you bro
Just pray everyday like a cuck even though he won't make you chad bro
Extremely low IQ man child perspective tbh

it’s more about spiritual awareness than worship. The natural order is the only truth.
:bigbrain:

it’s more about spiritual awareness than worship. The natural order is the only truth.
It's true though
Spiritual awareness sounds like some schizo cope. There's not any "spirit" to begin with. We are flesh and bone and that's it.

It's true though
Spiritual awareness sounds like some schizo cope. There's not any "spirit" to begin with. We are flesh and bone and that's it.
Not true if we were we could reanimate dead bodies easily

souls and life force are real science pretty much proves it by not being able understand it

Not true if we were we could reanimate dead bodies easily

souls and life force are real science pretty much proves it by not being able understand it
Euphemism and schizo pseudoscience at its finest, can you show me a soul to begin with? Where the hell does this life force come from and how does it behave? Do hydras or the immortal jellyfish have an unlimited life force of sorts? Literally made up shit.

The body stops working when it gets PHYSICALLY damaged, a person can lose his memories because of PHYSICAL and neurological damage, and I'm sure as hell there will be a way to revive sentient organisms in the future. If the soul existed this shit wouldn't happen since it's supposedly untangible ergo immune to physical damage.

Forgot to say DNA has a clock on it that's why people die of old age, and again not bcuz of any soul bs.

Euphemism and schizo pseudoscience at its finest, can you show me a soul to begin with? Where the hell does this life force come from and how does it behave? Do hydras or the immortal jellyfish have an unlimited life force of sorts? Literally made up shit.

The body stops working when it gets PHYSICALLY damaged, a person can lose his memories because of PHYSICAL and neurological damage, and I'm sure as hell there will be a way to revive sentient organisms in the future. If the soul existed this shit wouldn't happen since it's supposedly untangible ergo immune to physical damage.

Forgot to say DNA has a clock on it that's why people die of old age, and again not bcuz of any soul bs.

In my re-rolling religion your spirit is playing in a full immersion MMO/simulation, and the spirit world is probably another layer in the simulation. But in the game you don't have access to memories from past lives. And your intellect is constrained by physical 'reality' in this world. Eg.. your example of physical damage.

I like the question of reviving sentient organisms. Eg.. if the organism died and the spirit then re-rolled what would happen. In re-rolling religion the computer then plays the revived organism. Its sort of like identical twins, who plays the other twin if a spirit plays 1 twin. Either another spirit or played as an NPC.

Another good question is this life force. I find it strange with computers how I can input into them like a keystroke. And that the computer can control things like robotics. What I find strange about it is I view the computer thinking as sort of abstract. Yet when it is getting input or moving things in the real world it is sort of coming out of the abstraction into the real world.

Its really crazy those immortal creatures. If the ability of the creature to repair itself is faster and better than damage that accumulates then it can be immortal from aging.

Maximus cope there are things beyond human understanding even the most studied science cuck will admit that

only low IQ kyles that have never left their gamer pc speak the way you do JFL don’t worry Timmy there is a whole world out there for you to experience

Stop being a faggot and Let people believe in w/e they want to believe in

It really doesn't. Plus Joseph was literally history's biggest cuck, and set a precedent for 2000 years. The nigga thought his wife got pregnant by magic lmao

Maximus cope there are things beyond human understanding even the most studied science cuck will admit that

only low IQ kyles that have never left their gamer pc speak the way you do JFL don’t worry Timmy there is a whole world out there for you to experience
Such compelling arguments lmao
Concession accepted ig

Stop being a faggot and Let people believe in w/e they want to believe in
You’re not a real Muslim
It really doesn't. Plus Joseph was literally history's biggest cuck, and set a precedent for 2000 years. The nigga thought his wife got pregnant by magic lmao
JFL some Roman soilder probably raped his jewlet wife

You’re not a real Muslim

JFL some Roman soilder probably raped his jewlet wife
>Muslim
>Makes fun of virgin Mary
:feelsugh:

>Muslim
>Makes fun of virgin Mary
:feelsugh:
Christians here make fun of Jews what’s your point

this forum is now a Christian vs Muslim WAZONE pick a side

Thsi forum is about inceldom, not your garbage religion.
I'm looking forward to your next ban.

Christians here make fun of Jews what’s your point

Everyone here hates jews

Thsi forum is about inceldom, not your garbage religion.
I'm looking forward to your next ban.
Cry about it

Muslim countries give men power to own women and protect them at a young age

meanwhile Christian cuckholes assign a girl an only fans and TikTok to shake their ass for Chads
Everyone here hates jews
Abraham was the first messenger of god

:feelsthink:

Cry about it

Muslim countries give men power to own women and protect them at a young age

meanwhile Christian cuckholes assign a girl an only fans and TikTok to shake their ass for Chads
then why your women are all flying over to europe and asia to get fucked by chads and chang if they so well kept?

religion is a stupid cope, but people are allowed to believe whatever the hell makes them sleep at night

he is the son cuz god is god :)

Anyone who can look at the planet today and think "yeah, there's an all powerful entity out there that loves us" is a giga-retard.