Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cinnamon toast crunch is underrated

P

Panda

Banned
-
JFL if you arent coping with cinnamon toast crunch every morning

514iFU70rVL._SY355_.jpg
happy-thick-guy-eating-cereals-in-morning.jpg

@Führer Crunch

Th 2
the only cereal I like. I could eat a whole box of it at once and still want more.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
I prefer special K myself
a6103b16-5182-468d-9f05-143df77dcdc3_1.74afe33ae79421764553ee7909ec018f.jpeg

Used to eat that all the time until i got sick of it. Nesquick is my to go cereal.

Hold on...

I'll get myself a bowl right now.

cinnamon is overrated

Gay ass cereal eaters, be a man and eat raw eggs pussies

If you eat sugary cereal and you are older than 17 you are a manchild. Plus that shit ain't healthy AT ALL literally sugar and carbs and more sugar: the meal

What's next? Having Lunchables for dinner?

If you eat sugary cereal and you are older than 17 you are a manchild. Plus that shit ain't healthy AT ALL literally sugar and carbs and more sugar: the meal

People eat things like sugary cereal because they like the taste of it, and it isn't bad for you in moderation. It's like saying you're a "manchild" for still playing video games (which I don't doubt you think that to be true)

People eat things like sugary cereal because they like the taste of it, and it isn't bad for you in moderation. It's like saying you're a "manchild" for still playing video games (which I don't doubt you think that to be true)
No that's absolutely a terrible analogy. The average gamer is a 30 something year old male according to statistics, whereas the average Captain crunch eater is probably 8 years old. Video games have been normalized for decades now this isn't the 90s where gaming makes you a geek / loser.

If you eat a cereal mainly consumed by 8 year olds that makes you a manchild sorry.

PLUS if you already identify as an incel what's being labeled a manchild gonna do?? Like really it's adding another turdlet to the bucket of shit. Neither here nor there.

Last edited: