Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy cinnamontoastken and pewdiepie make fun of incels

Low tier normies punching down, what's new?

Subscribe to PewDiePie

Could care less about the opinions of a boomer nobody I never heard of (cinnamonwhatever), and a hyper privileged rich cracker (Pew)...

Try waking up poor, ugly, and balding, then come back to talk to me about Inceldom.

Could care less about the opinions of a boomer nobody I never heard of (cinnamonwhatever), and a hyper privileged rich cracker (Pew)...

Try waking up poor, ugly, and balding, then come back to talk to me about Inceldom.
pewdiepie started off poor really
he just got lucky

pewdiepie started off poor really
he just got lucky
Didn't know that, I will retract my statement. Still a cracker Chadlite. Still don't care about what he has to say.

Pewdiepie and his cringe "wife?" Obsession with Japanese culture is disgusting and crimgeworthy

I would honestly rather be a 5'5 incel manlet than whoever that disgusting fuck on the left is, he should sign up here

I would honestly rather be a 5'5 incel manlet than whoever that disgusting fuck on the left is, he should sign up here
hes married and has a kid therefore hes not a silly inkwell liek you -:soy: