Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Circumcision is evil

• Thread starter fakechadtullycel68
  • Start date
fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
Why in the fuck did these boomers need to normalize cutting off baby foreskin on top of all the fuckery they pulled?

Ive had quite the strained relationship with my family but once I fell down the circumcision rabbit hole it was over for them, I don't care about them, they are literal monsters

Its one thing to be degenerate abusive alcoholics acting a fool in the family courts during the 90s/2000s but WHEN can you sit there as a parent, in any time period internet or not, and try to explain to your own progeny you mutilated his dick, how do you live with yourself?

How do you justify it? Circumcision is always going to live rent free in my head and then top of all the other resentment in my life.

Not only will I never have a loving, normal family, if I even get a girlfriend or ascend the sex wouldn't even be right because 40% of my penis got cut off when I was a baby because....... Reasons????... (we ain't Jewish)

I mean seriously how in the f*ck?

Last edited:
Suifuel for @CircumcisedClown

It's Jews that started the practice. They unironically still suck fresh baby circumcisions with bloody baby dick.

It's supposed to magically do... What exactly?

From jewgle:

Metzitzah b'peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby's circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual.

It's Jews that started the practice. They unironically still suck fresh baby circumcisions with bloody baby dick.

From jewgle:

Metzitzah b'peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby's circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual.

O ya definitely but most whites from the 60s-90s weren't Jews, are you know..... At least unironically

It only fuels my rage against these old parasites that destroyed this country

Why in the fuck did these boomers need to normalize cutting off baby foreskin on top of all the fuckery they pulled?

Ive had quite the strained relationship with my family but once I fell down the circumcision rabbit hole it was over for them, I don't care about them, they are literal monsters

Its one thing to be degenerate abusive alcoholics acting a fool in the family courts during the 90s/2000s but WHEN can you sit there as a parent, in any time period internet or not, and try to explain to your own progeny you mutilated his dick, how do you live with yourself?

How do you justify it? Circumcision is always going to live rent free in my head and then top of all the other resentment in my life.

Not only will I never have a loving, normal family, if I even get a girlfriend or ascend the sex wouldn't even be right because 40% of my penis got cut off when I was a baby because....... Reasons????... (we ain't Jewish)

I think circumcision should be illegal until you reach the age of 18.

Suifuel for @CircumcisedClown
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

If there’s one thing that proves industrial society is evil, it’s circumcision. In the modern era, about 1/3rd of men on this planet today (who also make up about 8% of men who have ever lived) are cut. Compared to maybe 1% throughout history.

Even Jews didn’t do it for long periods of time in certain regions of the world. It was unheard of even amongst Jews in Russia during the USSR.

Believe it or not, most people throughout history were too poor and busy to worry about penis surgery. Doctors were scarce, most people couldn’t afford them, and circumcision was typically the last thing on your mind when you couldn’t afford food.

Western society has given the masses the time, money, and resources to manufacture the instruments of their own destruction. One final cruel joke that proves once again humans cannot handle paradise. If a man has no problems in life, he will create them.

Sharlto Copley The Unabomber GIF by Madman Films

Most men cannot handle freedom. They cannot handle paradise. They will create conflict where there exists none. If their child is born healthy and free of disabilities, his father shall give him illness and disability.

From jewgle:

I Believe Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats

Clark Kent Superman GIF

It’s less about the Jews, and more to do with Americans worshipping Jews like superheroes.

Jews mostly don’t give a fuck if goys are cut. They do, but they don’t. It’s not like its mandatory.

Your parents are just dipshits. Like everything else in this shit universe, who your parents are is everything.

Snl Thats Racist GIF by Saturday Night Live

I know a family that grew up near much of my extended family in the Bible Belt. There were extremely racist (despite almost no blacks living near them) and hated Jews. I think the dad might have been a legit KKK member.

Either way, they heard circumcision was a Jew thing, and swore off it for their kids based on their prejudice alone.

A win is a win. Maybe his sons won’t grow up to be card-carrying racists, but they can choose who they want to be. Your parents sold your penis the hospital as a sign of good will towards a religion they don’t even practice. The racist kids can be whoever they want, even a Rabbi if they wanna convert and get the snip.

You will never be uncut. Regardless of who you choose to be, your parents chose that part of your identity. No refunds.

There’s still plenty of Americans (mostly immigrants) who say

>Circumcision? Why? I’m not Jewish, and neither is my son.

Only true red-blooded Americans don’t question our penis surgery culture dedicated to a religion we don’t worship, but asking questions about your own body is for libtard snowflakes.

I think circumcision should be illegal until you reach the age of 18.
andy samberg queue GIF

It would go extinct. Adult circumcisions make up less than 1% of circumcised men worldwide.

Adult men tend to like having a penis.

i hate sandniggers for taking my foreskin

now everytime i have to jerk off i end up using much shampoo and it ruins my skin

I hate Jews for ruining my cock. I want them to die for it. Seriously, the jew and black worship in the states has caused whites to do every degenerate behavior ever.

Men have no rights in America

Circumcision is a satanic ritual, America is the great satan.

It’s misandry and should be illegal. If kikes want to mutilate their children, then they should fucking go back to israel.

American society and by part all Western societies see circumcision as normal and justified by religion.

But when females have similar procedure done by other countries it's deemed as savage, barbarous, immoral, and a human rights violation and must be stopped (despite them using the same justification with religion)

It's insanely fucked how gynocentric our culture is, to the point mutilation of a males genitals has been brainwashed into masses to be seen as normal and acceptable. American men should be outraged over this.

Most men cannot handle freedom. They cannot handle paradise. They will create conflict where there exists none. If their child is born healthy and free of disabilities, his father shall give him illness and disability.

I hate Jews for ruining my cock. I want them to die for it. Seriously, the jew and black worship in the states has caused whites to do every degenerate behavior ever.

The Boomers are the biggest niggers on top of it too.

Blacks at least are supposed to hate us

Ill never understand why the Boomers joined in

Generation of fucking kikes

But when females have similar procedure done by other countries it's deemed as savage, barbarous, immoral, and a human rights violation and must be stopped (despite them using the same justification with religion)

It's insanely fucked how gynocentric our culture is, to the point mutilation of a males genitals has been brainwashed into masses to be seen as normal and acceptable. American men should be outraged over this.

Females are biggest perpetors and advocates for it too

Ill never understand why women hate men so much

It shows in this transgender sexual abuse of children nowadays

it's because physically they are nothing to us, and mentally they are nothing to us. the strongest humans are male, the smartest are male, 99% of significant inventions are from males.

they resent our gender for this and have a victim complex, and do everything they can to weaken men which as they are weak manifest in passive and sinister ways

it's because physically they are nothing to us, and mentally they are nothing to us. the strongest humans are male, the smartest are male, 99% of significant inventions are from males.

they resent our gender for this and have a victim complex, and do everything they can to weaken men which as they are weak manifest in passive and sinister ways

American society and by part all Western societies see circumcision as normal and justified by religion.
Nick Kroll Europe GIF by Dan Blaushild

This is not true at all. Western countries besides the USA (and some parts of Canada/Australia) think it’s weird as fuck. It’s barely legal in Europe, and there’s almost no where to have it done if you actually want it except a few Mohels/Jew doctors.

They’ve tried to ban it many times, but the Jews/Muslims just start bitching so much it’s not worth it. Nobody even does it except for Jews/Muslims, which nobody there likes anyways. All the normal, white people are uncut. It’s legal because only the people they don’t like do it anyways.

Awesome Los Angeles GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

The key phrase here is “other religions.” Nobody in the USA gives a fuck about the religious rights of some Voodoo Tribe in Africa. Anything outside of the Big Three (Jews, Muslims, Christians) don’t count as real religions with rights to Americans. They don’t really even like Muslims.

The only people that circumcise women are literal mudhut tribes and some Muslims (it’s not even in the Quran, but might be in the Hadith). Americans don’t care about the rights of Muslims, so it’s easy to condemn female circumcision.

Yes, but I’m just clarifying this is not a Western problem. It is an American one.

News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

Not really true. Your dad’s cut status is the biggest determining factor. Cut men are responsible for circumcision continuing.

There’s women all over the world, but most don’t want cut cocks.

Now I can't get to experience the highest pleasures to be derived from fapping with an uncut dick:cryfeels:

I remember that in the early 2000s, there was a psyop convincing white men that women prefer cut cocks and find uncut cocks gross. A lot of guys fell for it and had their cocks cut.

The jews will burn in hell for eternity for inventing circumcision.

As evil as pedophilia
This is actually quite close.

People say pedos are bad because children can't give consent. This makes sense. Pedos are rightfully incarcerated.

But when it comes to circumcision apparently noone asks for consent. So the medical procedure that can be done any time later and with no clear medical reasons is done.

It's also happens mainly in us. So I guess the idea behind is to get a few additional pennies in medical service fees.

How can you even masturbate if you're circumcised? 90% of masturbation involves the foreskin, I understand why people thought that it would prevent masturbation.

News Verify GIF by INTO ACTION

Not really true. Your dad’s cut status is the biggest determining factor. Cut men are responsible for circumcision continuing.

True, it's like how most female circumcision is done by other toilets and not by the mythical "patriarchy". Basically all female genital cutting is done by and for toilets. But as usual men get all the blame.

Nick Kroll Europe GIF by Dan Blaushild

This is not true at all. Western countries besides the USA (and some parts of Canada/Australia) think it’s weird as fuck. It’s barely legal in Europe, and there’s almost no where to have it done if you actually want it except a few Mohels/Jew doctors.

They’ve tried to ban it many times, but the Jews/Muslims just start bitching so much it’s not worth it. Nobody even does it except for Jews/Muslims, which nobody there likes anyways. All the normal, white people are uncut. It’s legal because only the people they don’t like do it anyways.

Awesome Los Angeles GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

The key phrase here is “other religions.” Nobody in the USA gives a fuck about the religious rights of some Voodoo Tribe in Africa. Anything outside of the Big Three (Jews, Muslims, Christians) don’t count as real religions with rights to Americans. They don’t really even like Muslims.

The only people that circumcise women are literal mudhut tribes and some Muslims (it’s not even in the Quran, but might be in the Hadith). Americans don’t care about the rights of Muslims, so it’s easy to condemn female circumcision.

Yes, but I’m just clarifying this is not a Western problem. It is an American one.
I live in Canada and it's normalized. I'm sure it's somewhat normal in Britain and Aus too.

How can you even masturbate if you're circumcised? 90% of masturbation involves the foreskin, I understand why people thought that it would prevent masturbation.
What do you mean by this?

The fact the circumcision is legal but female genital mutilation is illegal is proof that "Male privilege" is nonsense.

I remember that in the early 2000s, there was a psyop convincing white men that women prefer cut cocks and find uncut cocks gross. A lot of guys fell for it and had their cocks cut.
It’s just cope because America circumcised an entire generation of men and basically just told women to deal with it.

So you have an entire generation of sluts that only ever fucked cut dudes, and somehow Americans are surprised that American sluts claim they prefer it. It’s like spending your whole life only ever eating bananas, and saying

>I don’t like oranges. I prefer bananas.

Yeah, no fucking shit. Who would expect you to prefer something you’ve never even seen?

At it’s peak in the USA, unless a woman was fucking old ass men, she would have to fuck like 10 guys at minimum to even have a chance at running into an uncut cock, and that’s ignoring demographics among location and race.

I know older guys that were uncut because they grew up on farms in the middle of no where, and their mom basically shat them out into a bath tub. But I doubt these guys were fucking all sorts of hick women so that they could taste their first nonJew cock.

sins wink GIF

Not to mention there’s a million factors that go into how much a girl “enjoys” a cock like how big it is, the shape, who it’s fucking attached to. A 2in uncut cock probably isn’t gonna outperform Johnny Sins, but Johnny would still be better off uncut.

Jacob Elordi GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Amber Heard Aapi GIF by Team Coco

Not to mention these dumb sluts would still “study” abroad and fuck strange men all over the world. Anyone thinking these bitches aren’t fucking Jacob Elordi or Jason Momoa because of their huge, uncut cocks are overdosing on copium.

American Flag GIF

I genuinely think Americans are the dumbest white people in the Western world. There is really no other explanation. It’s actually embarrassing how far behind Americans are in terms of reason compared to white people in every other white nation (Canada, Australia, Europe).

True, it's like how most female circumcision is done by other toilets and not by the mythical "patriarchy". Basically all female genital cutting is done by and for toilets. But as usual men get all the blame.
Gangnam Style Dancing GIF

It’s just industrial copium from people, men or women, that cannot accept that their entire existence is a lie, the very vessel they reside in was damaged against their will beyond repair, the people they love most betrayed them the moment they were born, and this is it. No refunds. It’s a huge hit to the ego going from thinking you’re the center of the universe and your life is special to realizing your sex organs were harvested to make cosmetic products like you’re a a fucking tree getting chopped for timber.

sexy taylor swift GIF

Not to mention you’d have to accept that you, your parents, your family, and your whole culture/nation are the bad guys. You are the villains of the story of humanity. You, and everyone around you, are objectively not good people, and you were born on the wrong side of history.

ussr GIF

The USSR banned circumcision. The USA made it standard and profited millions off it. The USSR banned lobotomies. The USA gave the inventor of the lobotomy a Nobel Prize that same year. I’ll let interpret that fact.

Ultimately, there is no objective morality. People can only be as moral as they’re raised to be, much like the allegory of the cave. If you were raised in a cannibal tribe, you’d probably be eating some dude’s fried brains right now because it’s “your culture.”

I remember listening to some podcast about a dude who, when he was a kid, would make out with his dad using tongue. He thought it was normal until he was a young adult because that’s what he always did.

>Wdym you guys didn’t French Kiss your dad every night?

Another dude used to have orgies with his mom, his dad, and his sister. They’d all sleep in the same bed and jerk each other off and fuck sometimes. Their parents led them to believe this was normal.

>Wdym you guys didn’t fuck your mom in the butt while your dad licked your balls and and your sister tongued your anus? It’s normal.

This is unironically how Americans sound trying to tell foreigners that circumcision is normal.

I live in Canada and it's normalized. I'm sure it's somewhat normal in Britain and Aus too.
The Simpsons Canada GIF

It is not. Your circumcision rate is sub-30% for newborns. It might be more common amongst the white boomers, but it is, at best, treated with indifference. It’s not even by definition “normal.” 30th percentile makes it abnormal. It is uncommon, and mostly seen as a WASPy thing or an old person thing. I guess in polite society it’s not normal to make fun of other people’s penises, but they, at the very least, seem to prefer uncut as a whole.

Same idea in Australia. Very unusual for a newborn to be circumcised, but it’s not terribly uncommon amongst the 40+ demographic.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Britain is very rare amongst the white population with the exception of the royal family. The Royal Family still considers themselves British Israelists (Proto-Jews).

The fact the circumcision is legal but female genital mutilation is illegal is proof that "Male privilege" is nonsense.
Shabbat Shalom Snl GIF

That’s only because (((They))) circumcise, but (((They))) do not practice FGM. If (((They))) practiced FGM, it would be legal.

The Simpsons Canada GIF

It is not. Your circumcision rate is sub-30% for newborns. It might be more common amongst the white boomers, but it is, at best, treated with indifference. It’s not even by definition “normal.” 30th percentile makes it abnormal. It is uncommon, and mostly seen as a WASPy thing or an old person thing. I guess in polite society it’s not normal to make fun of other people’s penises, but they, at the very least, seem to prefer uncut as a whole.

Same idea in Australia. Very unusual for a newborn to be circumcised, but it’s not terribly uncommon amongst the 40+ demographic.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Britain is very rare amongst the white population with the exception of the royal family. The Royal Family still considers themselves British Israelists (Proto-Jews).
bruh i'm circumsized in canada so it's uncommon i didn't know that. i asked my mom why she did it and she said "to make it pretty" foids are fucked in the head

It’s just cope because America circumcised an entire generation of men and basically just told women to deal with it.

So you have an entire generation of sluts that only ever fucked cut dudes, and somehow Americans are surprised that American sluts claim they prefer it. It’s like spending your whole life only ever eating bananas, and saying

>I don’t like oranges. I prefer bananas.

Yeah, no fucking shit. Who would expect you to prefer something you’ve never even seen?

At it’s peak in the USA, unless a woman was fucking old ass men, she would have to fuck like 10 guys at minimum to even have a chance at running into an uncut cock, and that’s ignoring demographics among location and race.

I know older guys that were uncut because they grew up on farms in the middle of no where, and their mom basically shat them out into a bath tub. But I doubt these guys were fucking all sorts of hick women so that they could taste their first nonJew cock.

sins wink GIF

Not to mention there’s a million factors that go into how much a girl “enjoys” a cock like how big it is, the shape, who it’s fucking attached to. A 2in uncut cock probably isn’t gonna outperform Johnny Sins, but Johnny would still be better off uncut.

Jacob Elordi GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Amber Heard Aapi GIF by Team Coco

Not to mention these dumb sluts would still “study” abroad and fuck strange men all over the world. Anyone thinking these bitches aren’t fucking Jacob Elordi or Jason Momoa because of their huge, uncut cocks are overdosing on copium.

American Flag GIF

I genuinely think Americans are the dumbest white people in the Western world. There is really no other explanation. It’s actually embarrassing how far behind Americans are in terms of reason compared to white people in every other white nation (Canada, Australia, Europe).
All Eurofags used to look up to the USA. The people in the US had a much better quality of life, but those days are long gone.

Somehow it doesn’t matter which country won WWII. USA, Russia, France and England won, and they are all turning into shitholes.

All Eurofags used to look up to the USA. The people in the US had a much better quality of life, but those days are long gone.

Somehow it doesn’t matter which country won WWII. USA, Russia, France and England won, and they are all turning into shitholes.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Yes, America has money because of their gay fucking fiat world banking system. That’s it. That’s the only reason people like America.

Culture is shit.
People are shit.
Everyone’s retarded.
But at least we have tons of money.

Immigrants living in America love America more than natural born men because they don’t get cock raped and corrupted by this shit culture. They get all the benefits of being from a real country while reaping the financial rewards of living here.

Money, money, money.
Money this.
Money that.
*Mentions that the USA is actually awful in some ways*
Yes, but money.

Yes, America has money because of their gay fucking fiat world banking system. That’s it. That’s the only reason people like America.

Culture is shit.
People are shit.
Everyone’s retarded.

Immigrants living in America love America more than natural born men because they don’t get cock raped and corrupted by this shit culture. They get all the benefits of being from a real country while reaping the financial rewards of living here.

Money, money, money.
Money this.
Money that.
Yes, but money.
Giga based

Culture is shit.
People are shit.
Everyone’s retarded.

Money, money, money.
Money this.
Money that.
Yes, but money.
But the money printer must stop at some point. The central bank kikes print a bunch of money, thus inflating the currency, and only the big corporations, which are run by kikes, get the money.

The wages of citizens stagnates and their savings lose value. The citizens are being impoverished by the money printers.

O ya definitely but most whites from the 60s-90s weren't Jews, are you know..... At least unironically

It only fuels my rage against these old parasites that destroyed this country
White Americans love Jews. Literally the only times I hear mazel tov and kosher are by Israelis and White Americans.