Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cisco wants to replace curry/rice cels and give their jobs to white foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_CBAeq_Nk

Cisco has introduced the women of Cisco program. Make no doubt about it, this is a technical field where curry/ rice cels have lifefuel. Cisco wants to make them NEET and replace them with Becky's.
They are deleting comments so make sure to smash that dislike button.

I sometimes wonder if shit like this is the reason why I'm unemployed.

It means they'll hire more women (most of which will be incompetent or doing useless shit like HR, PR, "management") while men and a few women will be overworked.

Sad shit, man.

Fucking obliterate them

I hope they go bankrupt

Honestly, good luck Cisco, no foid would be caught dead in a sad sack tech cubicle job like this.

No fucking wonder their stock tanked a couple of days ago, too many incompetent women leeching resources and preventing growth and income

Damn this makes me rage hard. Pussypass fuckers im really angry, im sick.
c89502562542835bc2d80d1f7249cafd.png

So they would rather take a dumb woman than a highly educated man, just because "muuuh feminism :soy: "?

I hate this world more and more.

Thanks for the dislikes guys. Except for the one guy started using incel jargon and mentions ER. *Facepalm*

Holy shit just the other week I came to the grand conclusion that to sustain a living I'd have to start my own company and be self employed. Not because I'm ambitous but because that's the only option left. We all know the percentage of small businesses that survive 5 years. Add to that a culture of "Found the inkwell, let's get him fired" even though "they're stealing our jobs" is literally happening on a massive scale. Not to mention, a portion of your earnings will always be allocated for taxes that will pay for Becky's bastard spawn. Welcome to Life on Giga Hard Mode.

Absolute ragefuel how cucked and feminist the tech industry is becoming. It was built by high IQ men and just because retarded idiot foids want money hey have to invade someone else’s area.

It's fine if they get the jobs, but then give us huge amounts of NEETBUX.

You don’t need qualifications as a chad or a female

Muh diversity

this is more sexist than anything on this forum lol. you’re too stupid to get the job on your own merits so we segregated you from the men dumbed it down and made it easier so you could work here.

Being woman = living on tutorial mode

Foids like S and Ashley are paid to play with hardware:

Slow

IP

2019 ... insane necro.

On topic:
It should be about job qualification, not about gender.