Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cities dying

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-3c76f0USE
is it me or it seems like it's like this pretty much everywhere , outside of inceldom etc everything seems to go down and dying and seems to be shit , i live in a town in eastern france that s famous for tourism but if you would take out the massive tourism the city is dead and there's almost nothing to do , my city was always touristic but now it's like massive tourism the whole year , i remember my city being almost always dead , nothing to do outside of tourism seasons.......
It's scary what's going on.

California is a shit hole and good cities should die along with sexhavers

California is a shit hole and good cities should die along with sexhavers
i mean seeing cities and specially iconic cities dying like that is fucking sad and i say that even as an incel who doesn't party or drink , i love cities deep down , i don't visit them because they all seem like shit today , they seem dead and that they have lost their souls.

and yet all the libERals say "muh city has so much to do!"

Well, seems like thinking ape and other MGTOW/inceldom channels were right:
Men would rather stay inside all day,smoke weed, Jerk off and play video games.
It´s now a societal trend, and simply can´t be ignored anymore.
There is no purpose

It´s a good think that cities are dying.
Means that I can go outside,without being bothered by Loud mouth idiots

It´s a good think that cities are dying.
Means that I can go outside,without being bothered by Loud mouth idiots
i mean fck people used to be better than what they are today sure assholes always existed but people were better even i remember it , the blackpill is the ultimate truth (besides jesus), but saying that it was better before is true.

my town is dead as shit with many vacant and empty buildings

Brazililfacation

my town is dead as shit with many vacant and empty buildings
without massive tourism mine would be pretty dead too , but i think i saw an article saying that massive tourism actually kills the cities where it finds itself , it's not actually a benefit.

I would rather live rural than city 10 times out of 10

and yet all the libERals say "muh city has so much to do!"
People like that dude are so pathetic they pretend they have that crazy party lifestyle , when you actually go with them they're insanely boring and their lifes are boring lool.

i mean seeing cities and specially iconic cities dying like that is fucking sad and i say that even as an incel who doesn't party or drink , i love cities deep down , i don't visit them because they all seem like shit today , they seem dead and that they have lost their souls.
West has been declining for years

I remember visiting fair with parents in 1999 or 1998. People were everywhere; you couldn't get through the crowd.
Now if you visit this fair, you can walk freely...

I guess that technology also plays a role. Before the mobile phones and mass computerisation, people don't had an ability to spend their time online so they were forced to go outside more.

Oh yea people are leaving California alright.

Its mainly because of niggers and spics. No one will ever say it but thats the absolute bottom line.

Niggers and spics wreak havoc here in California. They don't follow the rules, drive aggressively, blare loud music, have reckless sideshows, rob, steal, and kill.

People will say that they're leaving because of the high cost of living.

Well... ask yourself why is the rent so damn high. Its because there are a lack of homes. Lack of supply and more demand means higher prices. Basic economics. Well then why are there a lack of homes? Because people (democratic liberal types) don't wanna live around niggers and spics so what they do is prevent more homes from being built.

Then at the same time these people put up BLM signs on their lawns and then vote for Gavin Newsome to welcome the illegals.

As long as those illegals serve them in the low wage service sector jobs, live far away, live 10-12 people in a 2 bedroom apartment, etc...

I fuckin hate all of these people so damn much. From those hypocritical greedy liberals to those nigger and spic thugs. To the WMAF apocalypse and all of the degenerate homos and blue/purple haired feminists with nose rings.

Last edited:
Oh yea people are leaving California alright.

Its mainly because of niggers and spics. No one will ever say it but thats the absolute bottom line.

Niggers and spics wreak havoc here in California. They don't follow the rules, drive aggressively, blare loud music, have reckless sideshows, rob, steal, and kill.

People will say that they're leaving because of the high cost of living.

Well... ask yourself why is the rent so damn high. Its because there are a lack of homes. Lack of supply and more demand means higher prices. Basic economics. Well then why are there a lack of homes? Because people (democratic liberal types) don't wanna live around niggers and spics so what they do is prevent more homes from being built.

Then at the same time these people put up BLM signs on their lawns and then vote for Gavin Newsome to welcome the illegals.
was derek chauvin based

was derek chauvin based
No he was just doing his job and he was neglectful and caused a death.

Common sense would tell anyone that its harder for people to breathe when theyre on their stomache. Especially if they're panicking, in a tight space, and have pressure on them, you let off them so that they can breathe.

I fully support police brutality though. Its to keep the thugs in line and so police can have an easier job if more people fear the police.

No he was just doing his job and he was neglectful and caused a death.

Common sense would tell anyone that its harder for people to breathe when theyre on their stomache. Especially if they're panicking, in a tight space, and have pressure on them, you let off them so that they can breathe.

I fully support police brutality though. Its to keep the thugs in line and so police can have an easier job if more people fear the police.
i mean the crackhead problem can be solved pretty fast i doubt blacks are the main issue something deeper goes on.

b-b-but diversity is our strength:soy:

Çest Mort, Ami..

Doing stuff requires spare cash. And I'd rather get stuff that lasts longer than a memory.