Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Clarification on HTDL's "Oofy Doofy" Theory

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
I can't disagree with Dashboard's theory built on years of anecdotes and the devolving western culture at large. When I was 19, in the early summer, I moved to a major college town and started to scope out the large sample size of couples (ages 18-30). Even better, for about 3 weeks I lived in campus dorms and took mental notes of every couple I saw around that building. There were way too many 'outliers' (as blackballed incels would call them) within the sample size for me to seriously call them outliers. Incels typically misunderstand what all of this indicates. Normie-tier (like 5's and 6's) men that are neurotypical, social circle-maxxed and have a presence on social media platforms are able to longterm date + have sex with foids that are even slightly higher in SMV (by usually 1 or 2 points). These men are NOT subhuman or short (below 5'9") and are often slightly overweight. It's LMS. (Heavy emphasis on the "S" here) Not just "L" for looks. College is essentially an artificial environment that gives normie-tier men much higher chances at finding a girlfriend. However the foids that date these physically unimpressive men are usually the dominant ones in the relationship in nearly every aspect from what I can tell. Foids have been brainwashed into thinking that they should engage in masculine behavior even though they always live protected by female privilege. But don't get your hopes up and start collegemaxxing in hopes of catching up like a desperate cuck. It's still over for you, me and probably everyone else on here.

it's just luck

oofy doofy is called oofy doofy for a reason :feelswhat:

Oofy doofy is the reality i saw when i was 14-17 a lot and still do going out: on social media oofy doofy also shows to be a reality (egirls and e-thots also with oofy doofies), to the point that i wrote a extensive text about it (will not post here because is not worth it, since the blackpill ones are the prefered ones and deserve appreciation), but the so-called oofy doofy theory is true: Pure, unfiltered truth becoming increasingly more real, spooky.

okay will it be our turn next?

Oofy doofy is the reality i saw when i was 14-17 a lot and still do going out: on social media oofy doofy also shows to be a reality (egirls and e-thots also with oofy doofies), to the point that i wrote a extensive text about it (will not post here because is not worth it, since the blackpill ones are the prefered ones and deserve appreciation), but the so-called oofy doofy theory is true: Pure, unfiltered truth becoming increasingly more real, spooky.
And what does your Oofy Doofy memoir/essay shed light on?

it's just luck
Yeah, it's luck that I had almost a decade ago that before oofy doofy, I felt like people here would call me a fakecel if I mentioned it here. If anyone calls me a fakecel here now, remember; just because it was years ago, it doesn't mean it's the same now. I am still a virgin because during that "lucky" period, I still got cock blocked by my family constantly. They leave me be all the time normally, but as soon as I have a chance to ascend; now everyone needs my attention! :feelsohgod: