Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Classic classic woman moment

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ayw892/libido_if_you_dont_live_together_vs_if_you_do/

Cant get anymore classic than this.

Basic bitch you have to be mysterious and dark triad for her to not be bored of you.

You have to come up with shenanigans so that she now misses you in order to get good sex else her libido goes down because now the relationship is boring.

1.3k upvotes on a comment that clearly says monogamous relationships reduces the sexual desire in women.

They are literally saying they are whores jfl.

How do you cope? Seriously how the fuck do you cope as a straight man when you hear that living with your gf which means now u are giving her more attention, more smiles, more small talks, taking care of things for her is making her dry?

I want something but i don't know what i want teehee

You have to reach all these ridiculous just for some flappy loose hole.

It's insane how many long term marriages I've seen fail becaue the wife gets bored of the man. Women at a primal level want to be with as many high suiter men as possible it makes me sick.

It's insane how many long term marriages I've seen fail becaue the wife gets bored of the man. Women at a primal level want to be with as many high suiter men as possible it makes me sick.
Right? I have seen thousand of reddit posts with similar content. How can woman "bored" of a relationship. Like that man is real fucking human being that loves you, wants to take care of you, earns for you, desires to or started a family with you. Like wtf, how can you get bored of a fellow human's company, especially a human that loves you as much as their own lives.

Women are more immature so they are just less capable of making lasting relationships. Women are very quick to push men for commitment, yet they are also the party which is more likely to break the commitment. Women just make worse partners, they're not reliable or trustable. And they can't even love men

Women are more immature so they are just less capable of making lasting relationships. Women are very quick to push men for commitment, yet they are also the party which is more likely to break the commitment. Women just make worse partners, they're not reliable or trustable. And they can't even love men
its oppression when women are expected to commit :soy:

That’s why single unattractive and average males you should just give up trying to get sex and relationships.

Right? I have seen thousand of reddit posts with similar content. How can woman "bored" of a relationship. Like that man is real fucking human being that loves you, wants to take care of you, earns for you, desires to or started a family with you. Like wtf, how can you get bored of a fellow human's company, especially a human that loves you as much as their own lives.
water is wet women are evil