Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [CLICK NOW!!!1!] I FOUND OUT WHY INCELTEARS EXISTS. OMG MUST SEE

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
GOTTEM

"That's where you are wrong silly inkel, I have a GF with big tits and a amazing ass, and guess who is going to fuck her tonight?? Yeah that's right Tyr...ME!"

That reminds me that I need to take a shower before sleeping.

Its called projection tbh

I don't get why this comic portrays the IT user as an ugly, skinny, simp, when in reality they're all Chads.

I don't get why this comic portrays the IT user as an ugly, skinny, simp, when in reality they're all Chads.
You think Chad's care about us? They're busy fucking women who wait in line

So you're gonna post a LITERAL Greek god and call him "Chad" nah nigga. This is the KING of ALL Chad's
See. And guess what, this God posts on IT, bet you feel pretty stupid now, silly inkel.

That is one of the most funny and true memes about IT and especially BrazilianSoycel.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal dogpill right infront of me every damn time...

fuck IT, that's almost every male online now

"That's where you are wrong silly inkel, I have a GF with big tits and a amazing ass, and guess who is going to fuck her tonight?? Yeah that's right Tyr...ME!"
"After Tyrone cums in my wife!"
1TPPx3.gif

View attachment 118278 so, you're trying to tell me that this is not a Chad?
Its a chad alright

but I found a gigachad on inceltears, and I got to talk to him, he told me that his personality got all the girls to fuck him in his one night stands
Image result for its maam

damn, what a slayer

Its a chad alright

but I found a gigachad on inceltears, and I got to talk to him, he told me that his personality got all the girls to fuck him in his one night stands

damn, what a slayer
Truely impressive, can't belive me and him belong to the same species.

Its a chad alright

damn, what a slayer
IT'S MA'AM

Cucktears feel they are entitled to sex

I decided to look on IT and I found a post made by BrazilianClowngma. Look at how much tabs he has open on his phone, fucking christ.

inceltears was created by traitorcels

Something about that pic is so fucking funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: IT probably mogs me IRL but these pics just depict them so well.

Just the fact that a random group of giga cucks probably have had more sex than me
Oh yeah. Once a month is more than I'll get in forever.

I want to be in 2019