Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Climate marches are a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I had the opportunity to participate in one of the climate change marches in my city, which are happening worldwide, but I ultimately decided not to go. It is game over and has been for a while. The elites don't give a fuck if you march or not, the population is too comfortable & drugged up to care, and these marches should have been happening 100 years ago if we wanted any chance at fixing the current predicament.

It is absolutely over for this planet.

Just march for the greens that are actually reds bro !

why would an incel care about climate change? i would rather see all life on earth go extinct tbh

Who gives a fuck about this gay planet, may it get hit by an asteroid tomorrow.

I hope someone goes ER on those marches

Lol imagine caring enough to even go in the first place, fuck you faggot!

Just an excuse for spoiled shits to ditch school without getting in trouble. They did the same shit trying to ban guns hoping to prevent ER.

i want to go to the ER with Greta Thunberg

Last edited:
jfl @ protesting as an incel

"Climate change" is a first world problem symptomatic of an overfed society. People used to march for serious issues. Now, marches are like fashion parades. Don't take these idiots seriously.

Do those people actually protesting care or do they just like skipping out on work/school? I don't see many people taking definitive steps to reduce carbon footprints at all. My old high school had some climate awareness event and I just think most of those kids are virtue signaling. Plenty of them will start driving their own gas guzzlers as soon as they are able to instead of walking, carpooling, taking bus, etc. It just all seems so fake to me. Kids who act like selfish irredeemable pieces of shit suddenly care about saving the earth? Fat chance

I don't see many people taking definitive steps to reduce carbon footprints at all.

We are far past the stage where reducing carbon footprints is an option. Unless there is a miracle technology that actually captures massive amounts of carbon out of the atmosphere, it's over. Anyone telling you otherwise is a liar.

marches me XD

There is no single reason to care about climate change as a blackpilled person.

The greens just make me so fucking angry, because they want to forbid many things and make everything even more expensive, they take our copes and other stuff away.

Climate change is part of the agenda, the earth goes through cooling and heating periods all the time. They're making it a big deal to distract us from real issues and want to scare people that our recourses are finite.